Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Exorcist when I was a kid. No other movies really scared me, all the serial killer ones and other ghost type ones are too over the top.

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I was about 6 when my mother went to see it with me in tow. Especially the seen where he catches that woman trying to run out of the house and hangs her on that meat hook with her head while she was Alive. Or when he chainsaws that guy in the wheelchair

I was talked into seeing Mama. That was pretty scary

Pet Semetary... as a kid, scared the crap out of me...

..and the most disturbing movie i ever saw was GUINEA PIG... thought it would be just some typical b-movie slasher... but it was some Faces of Death thing and much much much worse.... just check this **** out, viewer discretion advised: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...JqKH4gS7wIG4Cg

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    A non-horror film that disturbed me and has not yet been mentioned: Kids.
    I felt sick after I saw that movie.

I watched Candyman when I was like 9 or 10 and it scared the SH[COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR]T out of me!

I can't watch shit with a lot of gore

I saw this movie as a kid

There's a scene where a woman is pregnant by an Alien and she is just gigantic. When she gives birth it's to a six foot human who bites the umbilical cord.

Walked out and told my friend, I would be playing video games in the lobby until it was over.

Cape Fear and The King of Comedy. Psychos are far more scarier than ghosts haunting people or gooey monsters.
    Last edited by D-Wade316; 01-29-2013 at 09:56 PM.

코비=GOAT

Anyone ever see Puppet Master? I don't remember what the plot is but it freaked me out. I saw it when I was like five and I had no idea what was going on.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    I felt sick after I saw that movie.

I watched Candyman when I was like 9 or 10 and it scared the SH[COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR]T out of me!

Such an underrated horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by usa hoops
    For me it was the Cell with Jennifer Lopez. It was about her getting inside a serial killer/rapist's mind.
    Ironically, I just watched this movie last night for the first time since it original released. It was much better back in the late 90's then it was watching it again here in 2013. Not "scary" or "disturbing" at all.

How about Exorcist? Yeah, I realize this isn't the entire consensus, but many others would agree. Not you younger ISH generation, but just speaking in general terms.

More recently, Human Centipede and even more disturbing Human Centipede 2.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    It was scary as hell when I watched it as a kid, but much less now. As with all "monster" movies I guess.

The Exorcist was hilarious to me.
    No offense, but Exorcist was hilarious to you because of the generation you grew up in plus you're not religious.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Jumpy Scenes (i admit it i'm a puccy when it comes to getting startled easily )

Shining of course you know the drill.

In Sinister, the last scene with the lawnmower when it runs over the guy and it screams.

In Paranormal Activity 2, the scene with the rotating camera in the kitchen or in the 3rd one with the old ladies coming out of nowhere lol.

In Evil Dead 2, probably the whole deer on the wall laughing part. Sh!t made me look at those singing basses like they had life

In Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) about 3/4 of the way through when you're waiting

In Straqngers (disgrace of a movie) probably the part where they're just all around the house.. sh!t ending.

Blair Witch where they see the forest signs.

In Boy Meets World where they have the Feeny has scissors stuck on his back and tehy look at the camera and BAM the monster runs across the background

Jaws, the anticipation.

A few of the werewlve flicks.

Any of those scenes where they look at the door and the motherf*kker stares at you through the keyhole fukkin never gets old.

In the Grudge 2 that scene where they're sitting on the bench and then the two girls transform into having blue skin.. also the dark room scene with the photographs.

Jurassic Park velociraptor in the kitchen was kinda adrenaline-spiky as well lol.

Any of those scenes where the vilain is in plain sight and then it reappears behind them.

EL ORFANATO the f*cking part where she follows the retard boy into the kitchen and he slams her hand and bites her.. and when she goes un dos tres tocoa el pared.

Eerie, mindraping scenes:
    The humming theme played after The Ring, that really weird soothing song after they realize "evil never rests."

Stephen King's It.. the concept of somethin gforever engraving itself into your mind and staying there.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom:.. the Child abuse was pretty sad to watch from the Thuggee Cult.

Exorcist Last Stand: When the woman gives birth to the baby and it's filled iwth maggots.. Yuck.

Hellraiser had a scene where she was slipping off the ksin off her back.

Disturbing Scenes
    Creep.. that British movie underground where they're performing surgery.

Human Centipede.

Elephant Man.

Audition.. whole thing.

Cannibal Holocaust.. just the thought of certain people being like that.

Pink Flamingos.. gross.

Natural Born Killers.. They had these weird azz anime snippets where there's a big buff guy with a ponytail (woody harrelsons character) being chased by this little anime kitty cat.. Weird..

Caligula and Salo.

Hostel 2. So disturbingly bad and try hard
    Impressive list. Isn't that scene from the woman having the maggot invested baby in Exorcist: The Beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    That totally brings me back! I watched that episode with my cuzins and we all jumped!

Another jumpy scene was in Excorcist III where the nurse goes and locks the door then turns around to walk away and this KKK looking thing with sheers tags her

Has anyone seen Open Water? I have never come across a scene so disturbing ever. It makes you re-evaluate yourself as a person
    I've seen it, actually have it on DVD. Since I was a very young boy, I've always had this mental phobia of being stranded in very deep ocean water. I still have nightmares about it from time to time. Also, like being stranded in the vast ocean, I have the same nightmare about being deadlocked in deep dark space.

The Strangers really creeped me out. The movie is almost silent and has creepy music. Plus my house is scary as ****

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Jumpy Scenes (i admit it i'm a puccy when it comes to getting startled easily )

Shining of course you know the drill.

In Sinister, the last scene with the lawnmower when it runs over the guy and it screams.

In Paranormal Activity 2, the scene with the rotating camera in the kitchen or in the 3rd one with the old ladies coming out of nowhere lol.

In Evil Dead 2, probably the whole deer on the wall laughing part. Sh!t made me look at those singing basses like they had life

In Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) about 3/4 of the way through when you're waiting

In Straqngers (disgrace of a movie) probably the part where they're just all around the house.. sh!t ending.

Blair Witch where they see the forest signs.

In Boy Meets World where they have the Feeny has scissors stuck on his back and tehy look at the camera and BAM the monster runs across the background

Jaws, the anticipation.

A few of the werewlve flicks.

Any of those scenes where they look at the door and the motherf*kker stares at you through the keyhole fukkin never gets old.

In the Grudge 2 that scene where they're sitting on the bench and then the two girls transform into having blue skin.. also the dark room scene with the photographs.

Jurassic Park velociraptor in the kitchen was kinda adrenaline-spiky as well lol.

Any of those scenes where the vilain is in plain sight and then it reappears behind them.

EL ORFANATO the f*cking part where she follows the retard boy into the kitchen and he slams her hand and bites her.. and when she goes un dos tres tocoa el pared.

Eerie, mindraping scenes:
    The humming theme played after The Ring, that really weird soothing song after they realize "evil never rests."

Stephen King's It.. the concept of somethin gforever engraving itself into your mind and staying there.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom:.. the Child abuse was pretty sad to watch from the Thuggee Cult.

Exorcist Last Stand: When the woman gives birth to the baby and it's filled iwth maggots.. Yuck.

Hellraiser had a scene where she was slipping off the ksin off her back.

Disturbing Scenes
    Creep.. that British movie underground where they're performing surgery.

Human Centipede.

Elephant Man.

Audition.. whole thing.

Cannibal Holocaust.. just the thought of certain people being like that.

Pink Flamingos.. gross.

Natural Born Killers.. They had these weird azz anime snippets where there's a big buff guy with a ponytail (woody harrelsons character) being chased by this little anime kitty cat.. Weird..

Caligula and Salo.

Hostel 2. So disturbingly bad and try hard
    Posted before reading the thread, good list. Jaws scared me to the point I will not go in the ocean. Strangers (as I stated before) scared the hell outta me. The old ladies in PA3 scared me a lot too. I was freaked out for like a week about opening a door in the dark and they would all pop out