Default Threw down a lightweight slam in pickup today

Reposted from BTE

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Beadles
    Yeah and it was weird cause i always imagined my first dunk to be off 1 leg with continuous momentum and 1 handed.

What happened was I was getting guarded by the slowest guy on the court so I got by him with a weird 1 handed crossover with my left hand starting from the right side of my body. Normally I would keep going straight to the basket with my left but theres like this 6'6 hispanic dude(played d1 for ucsb) floating around so I crossed over again narrowly avoiding the reach of the 6'6 guy and another dude(should have went behind the back instead of crossing over in front of me) and then there was only one guy left to beat, an unathletic looking 6'2ish white guy but I didn't underestimate him cause he got a mean swat on my finger roll attempt a few possesions ago, so I jumpstopped and did a very slight pump/ballfake, watched him fly by and realize I'm all by myself and rose up and did what felt like a weird 2 handed lay in but I felt my fingers slap rim as i came down. Almost no power though cause all my power was spent getting up.

then the ex d1 guy grinned and said "oh shit air china in the building betta watch out fam"

Default Re: Threw down a lightweight slam in pickup today

Oh and if you're wondering how in the heck the 6'6 guy didn't have time to rotate over and send my shot into the stands after I jumpstopped, one of my teammates yelled, "Bangout D" (D short for Daniel) so everyone sort of backed off to see if i could, which is mostly why i even attemped to slam instead of kissing it off the glass.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

That's awesome man, props!

Banned

I did a sick windmill in practice last week. The guy was literally crying on the ground and left since he's black and 6'7". Nice to have a good first dunk.

Decent playground baller

height?