Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Official tip ball percentage thread

31 Jan:
    Amir Johnson replaces Byron Mullens in the bottom 5.
    Marc Gasol goes up two places, from 5th to 3rd.

Repped

THEOO (the tipball expert) would be proud of this thread

Local High School Star

Big update tonight. Dwight Howard is replaced by Andrew Bynum in the top 5 after losing the jump ball to ROY HIBBERT. What a bum!!!

I'm seriously starting to doubt that anyone want's Dwight anymore, especially after some lousy tip ball play recently.

Quote Originally Posted by NauruDude
    Big update tonight. Dwight Howard is replaced by Andrew Bynum in the top 5 after losing the jump ball to ROY HIBBERT. What a bum!!!

I'm seriously starting to doubt that anyone want's Dwight anymore, especially after some lousy tip ball play recently.

Local High School Star

BIG UPDATE!!! JaVale McGee falls off the list, replaced by Marc Camby

Local High School Star

If everyone just stops repping me I will go on a strike. Starting tomorrow until 12th february

If everyone just stops repping me I will go on a strike. Starting tomorrow until 12th february
    nauru this a first tim ethat i gived to you a nice repsion points !!! you have a neve rmake a good thread to this .. afk** strike what fk** ur taling about emberessing you make a one good thred and now your all sissy fk* girly that well man u gott make one many good threds.. a nice thread but dont not get acocky man a + repsion points :) nice thred

now to topic:

my godnes gracius wtf fk** that ?? that is dwight howard have 67% jumpballtip.. wow people call hi mbest jumpballtip in nba.. FK** OVERRATED MAN!!! CONSISTENCY !! CONSISTENCY MOST IMPORTAN THING TO JUMPBALLTIP!!! many disapointment .. samuel dalembnetr almost have the bertman in maimi !! fk man how that it not happen.. man we would be top to standing now

I repped 5 random people today so that I'll be able to get you tomorrow.

Please bump this again if you want to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    nauru this a first tim ethat i gived to you a nice repsion points !!! you have a neve rmake a good thread to this .. afk** strike what fk** ur taling about emberessing you make a one good thred and now your all sissy fk* girly that well man u gott make one many good threds.. a nice thread but dont not get acocky man a + repsion points :) nice thred

now to topic:

my godnes gracius wtf fk** that ?? that is dwight howard have 67% jumpballtip.. wow people call hi mbest jumpballtip in nba.. FK** OVERRATED MAN!!! CONSISTENCY !! CONSISTENCY MOST IMPORTAN THING TO JUMPBALLTIP!!! many disapointment .. samuel dalembnetr almost have the bertman in maimi !! fk man how that it not happen.. man we would be top to standing now
    F**king poetry.

Banned

now to topic:

This broke my google translator.

now to topic:

Almighty theoo has spoken!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I repped 5 random people today so that I'll be able to get you tomorrow.

Please bump this again if you want to cash in.

now to topic:

Due to positive response there will be no strike. I'm not as lame as the NBA players man.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Can't wait for this season's tip ball percentages!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Can't wait for this season's tip ball percentages!
    I'm not so sure they are correct though. I'm pretty sure that Tyson Chandler won more opening tips than he lost. At least it seemed that way.