Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Lord Leoshes's Avatar

Default Re: Heat Fans: Chris Bosh For Anthony Davis?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Any Heat fan with a brain would say yes. Better question is why would the Hornets give up Davis for Bosh?

Anyone who thinks the Heat should do this has no brains.

Heat are in contention for a championship for the next few years, why would they want to tutor a rookie?

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    The Heat wouldn't make this trade. Point blank.
    Explain why they wouldnt. You're saying the consensus #1 prospect in the draft that gets put on the same level as past #1 bigs wouldnt be enough for Chris Bosh? Come on.

Hornets are more likely to say no thanks than the Heat are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Leoshes

Heat are in contention for a championship for the next few years, why would they want to tutor a rookie?
    A case could be made that Davis will be better than Camby as a rookie, while being a similar player. Davis could average 10/10 and 2.5 blocks, while running the lanes not far behind Lebron and Wade. Not only that, when Wade declines further, Lebron can build a phase 2 championship run with Davis. His interior D is already a notch above Bosh's also.
    It would deserve consideration if the offer was presented.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZORAC
    If I'm a HEAT FAN...I'd defiantly be down for the trade though, the HEAT doesn't need Bosh because of his style of play, Heat need inside rebounding and blocking not a big man who shots jumpers.

Hell I'd trade (if it was an option) Bosh for Chandler and Fields if I'm in the Heat's front office.

With out Bosh Bos is double teaming wade every time he gets the ball, while Garnett doubles Bron cause he does not have to worry about Anthony/Turiaf hitting open jumpers.
    This also allows Bos to stay on 3 point shooter & give them no air space.

You do not know what you are talking about, but luckily Pat Riley, Spo, & the Heat staff do.

He doesnt need to be tutored. He's not Kwame Brown. He's not Anthony Randolph. He's already a much better defensive player than Chris Bosh (the proven guy yanno). With Wade/Bron you dont need Anthony Davis facing up shooting 15 footers. Wade/Bron being the playmakers they are would set Anthony Davis up for easy buckets. They do it for others, often watching guys like Joel Anthony botch the bucket.

Heat showed they can win without Chris Bosh. See Indy series. See Boston ongoing series. And what did Bosh do in the NYK series? He did nothing to brag about. Had a good 2 games scoring wise. Trading Bosh for Davis does not hurt their chances for a title.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    A case could be made that Davis will be better than Camby as a rookie, while being a similar player. Davis could average 10/10 and 2.5 blocks, while running the lanes not far behind Lebron and Wade. Not only that, when Wade declines further, Lebron can build a phase 2 championship run with Davis. His interior D is already a notch above Bosh's also.
    It would deserve consideration if the offer was presented.

Beasley was supposed to be a great rebounder, & scorer & look how that turned out.

No to any unproven rookie for Bosh.
    Last edited by Lord Leoshes; 06-04-2012 at 09:53 PM.

I rule the local playground ukfan22's Avatar

That's the gamble you take, because nobody knows what type of player Anthony Davis is going to be...other then me.

Anybody who's been involved in basketball for years knows that people always get EXCITED about players before they even play a quarter in the NBA. Anthony Davis is going to be like Marcus Camby. He's going to be a good player but not a franchise talent because he can't score enough.
    You know nothing about Anthony Davis

He doesnt need to be tutored. He's not Kwame Brown. He's not Anthony Randolph. He's already a much better defensive player than Chris Bosh (the proven guy yanno). With Wade/Bron you dont need Anthony Davis facing up shooting 15 footers. Wade/Bron being the playmakers they are would set Anthony Davis up for easy buckets. They do it for others, often watching guys like Joel Anthony botch the bucket.

Heat showed they can win without Chris Bosh. See Indy series. See Boston ongoing series. And what did Bosh do in the NYK series? He did nothing to brag about. Had a good 2 games scoring wise. Trading Bosh for Davis does not hurt their chances for a title.

Read the post above.

We need Bosh & we are not trading him away for any rookie. If this Rookie is so great then why do they want to trade him for Bosh?

Quote Originally Posted by ukfan22

That's exactly the problem. We know nothing about him. No One does. Not let at least. After his 1st year we will have better read on the kid.

Read the post above.
    Your post above was shyt.

We need Bosh & we are not trading him away for any rookie. If this Rookie is so great then why do they want to trade him for Bosh?
    Why? NOH wouldnt trade Anthony Davis for Chris Bosh you idiot. This thread is asking HEAT FANS would they do such a trade. And non Heat fans are chiming in saying they would. What is so hard to grasp here? What are you retarded? Neither team offline has even discussed trade.

Hornets would say f*ck no faster than Heat could say a word on the phone.

Your post above was shyt.

Why? NOH wouldnt trade Anthony Davis for Chris Bosh you idiot. This thread is asking HEAT FANS would they do such a trade. And non Heat fans are chiming in saying they would. What is so hard to grasp here? What are you retarded? Neither team offline has even discussed trade.

Hornets would say f*ck no faster than Heat could say a word on the phone.

The only shyt i see is the one growing out of your mother chest hairs when i visit her at the zoo. Maybe you should come out instead of hiding in the cave to be breast feed by that she beast.

You better enjoy your love affair with Davis cause that's the only winning you will ever see. Good luck every year in the lotto looser.

PS. enjoy seeing Bosh, & the Heat in the playoffs every year, cause it sure as hell will never be NO.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I'm sure they said the same about Greg Oden.

Also, I remember the experts jumping on the "John Wall is already better than Derrick Rose" bandwagon before Wall was even drafted. It was hysterical.

And Evan Turner was supposed to be a star and very NBA ready.

LOL.

And Jeremy Lin was supposed to be a ball boy.

The point is you never know. And Chris Bosh is an all-star. Anthony Davis hopes one day to be an all-star. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazaar
    That's why you're not in the Heat's FO moron
    I know more about every facet of basketball then everybody on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ukfan22

I've seen Kentucky play about a dozen games this pass season.

I know more about every facet of basketball then everybody on this forum.

Well then i know more about every facet of basketball then everybody on this world. In fact i know more about everything then everybody in the universe. I am the real god.