Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I rep Lakers!

Default Re: And just like that the Lakers are back!! Quick get your hate in before Kobe gets #6!!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    Bulls will match. He's literally all they have. Meanwhile, the Lakers will have their cap space tied up in a max offer for however many days the Bulls have to match.

Unless all indications point towards the Bulls not matching (highly unlikely), I do not like the strategy of making an offer for Butler at all.
    The Bulls are know for being cheap though so it's not that far fetched. If the Lakers get that offer sheet out early in FA we should be ok.

Default Re: And just like that the Lakers are back!! Quick get your hate in before Kobe gets #6!!

Enough of this "WCS" hype. He's not even Top 6. Towns/Okafor are the clear 1/2. Good thing Mitch is smart enough to make the right pick because he's a real GM.

I still have no idea why Laker fans want Rondo. Rookie Jordan Clarkson was clearly better than Rondo.

Seriously, did you people not watch the NBA this year?

To the Lakers!! Jeanie Buss and Mitch making it happen in LA!!

RIGGED. They obviously want Kobe to be happier.

[COLOR="White"]I kid, I kid.[/COLOR]

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I still have no idea why Laker fans want Rondo. Rookie Jordan Clarkson was clearly better than Rondo.

Made first team rookie this year too.

Clarkson-Randle- Towns/Okafor sounds like a great core moving forward.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

it ****ing disgusts me that people want rondo just for the fact he is a former celtics player and a rival, and he is also sucking major balls right now, and clarkson is a younger player with potential to play with the new generation of players. GTFO with the rondo shit, and also GTFO with the max money for KLove.

Laker fans think they are gonna win Kobe a 6th championship with a bunch of rookies and sophmores...

It's obvious they are off the rocker. Let them dream.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012

Lets GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Towns or Okafor
    Jordan Clarkson
    Randle
    Kobe

&&& 30 mil in cap space this summer!!!
    Cellar dweller

Tank next season so you can pick #1 probably #2 pick

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Laker fans think they are gonna win Kobe a 6th championship with a bunch of rookies and sophmores...

It's obvious they are off the rocker. Let them dream.
    No real Laker fans are saying that aside from trolls. Why don't you go sit in front of the TV and wait for the next Bron Bron game you bandwagon fucc.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

kobe will still be driving the bus
    The only bus Kobe will be driving is the short bus that takes you and other Kobetards to loserville.
    Last edited by TheBigVeto; 05-20-2015 at 06:30 PM.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Bernkastel
    So Kobe is going to end his career like he started it: carried.