Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Evil Within

Banned

Default Re: The Evil Within

I'm up to chapter 7 now. Aside from deactivating trip wires the controls are pretty good. I'm liking it so far. My biggest complaint is that some chapters drag alittle and by the time I've fought 3 cinematic boss fights I'm ready for the next chapter. You do die allot in this game but I haven't had any really annoying deaths where I've lost allot of progress but I do back track to save points if I've cleared alot and I can. The story is pretty obvious too it seems unless they throw a twist in I'm not expecting which is possible. The zombies are easily avoided too most of them you can just run away from and finish areas without having to waste ammo.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Feel like this is the type of game I buy when it drops in price. So worth it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Feel like this is the type of game I buy when it drops in price. So worth it?
    I was hesitant after some of the reviews but I'm finding I enjoy it so far. Has had some pretty cool moments already and I think I'm about a third through it.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I'm up to chapter 9. I'm liking it more and more as I get deeper into the game. I like how you have to be careful in how you increase your skills. There aren't enough skill points to improve all your skills. I've only encountered 1 or 2 instances where item scarcity had me in a tight situation. I totally skip disarming bombs now....it's not worth it as the window you have to time it is not an easy task to tackle every time.