Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Default Re: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I like the game so far. Haven't raged one bit. I'm mediocre right now. Have a good game than two average ones then a terrible one. From what I was told if people aren't into the new addition of jumping/hovering? Then you can go to classic code mode and play game modes without that stuff.

Me as Tyler put in mad hours yesterday. First time in a long time I played a video game for that long without even getting a real dinner. Just beer. I was tired as shit, started a match 0-9 and all I remember is running towards guys not even shooting back. Just out of it. Tyler beasted.

I wish UconnCeltics and Kungfro had Xbox one. We would have a dope ISH squad!

One complaint I hate is that they took away the combat records. I loved that on BO2 being able to see ur friends stats across the board. Now they just allow u to see friends stats each game mode. Stupid.

I don't know maybe the supply drop package has one?

Maybe

I'm on the 5th mission in campaign. Pretty good so far

National High School Star

Got this on the weekend, after a lifetime of being horrible at COD, i'm still bad but not as bad as normal. Hopefully i'll get better but i still finish almost every match with a few kills and lots of deaths.

Campaign is fun though and the game is fun. i just don't have the time to practice it and become elite. here's to trying though haha

Do they still have the scoreboard for killstreaks? Like for example BO2 you could see that I called in say, 17 dogs for 99 kills.

Bought the game, no clue what I am doing but it is a lot of fun and I have a positive KD so I'm loving it.

Love Live Life

I borrowed this from a friend a few backs and only played 3 mp matches and haven't touched it since.

I'm just not feeling it, think I'm officially done with COD

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I wish UconnCeltics and Kungfro had Xbox one. We would have a dope ISH squad!
    Christmas noob hunting tomorrow?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    I'm on the 5th mission in campaign. Pretty good so far

Campaign? campaign? Not the multiplayer, not the multiplayer. We talkin bout campaign?

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Been messing around a bit. Pretty fun. I'm enjoying the double jump stuff. Gets you places faster, a way to escape mid-fire, gives a nice tempo and different dimension to the games.

Played the campaign last night for the first time. I'm actually interested in this call of dutys campaign. Story is going fine.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

You know, I think I like this game. It's the most fun I have had with a COD game since blops.

I really like how the streaks are determined by your score and not kill based anymore. Gives people a reason to play the objective. I can be playing domination and I will get my second streak after like 3 kills and a couple point captures.

The supply drops are a nice touch and liking the customizability of your streaks and the special guns. The exo stuff makes it feel like a brand new game, with the same frantic COD pace.

The only things I'm not feeling are the exo ability (I think it's called). Like one makes you invisible, one is a shield, and what not. I can't figure out how to effectively use them. They last for like 1 second... So I've been using that slot for an extra nade.

That and the spawn points are weird. This is the most I have been spawn killed since Modern Warfare. I feel like it's because the exo stuff make the game a faster pace and they didn't adjust for it in the spawn points.

Overall it's just a fun game. Which is all I want from a COD game.