Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park Djahjaga's Avatar

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

I know you're a Cavs fan, but damn.

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    And if Lebron wanted to score like Kobe he would average 35ppg+ and shot at 45%.
    Lol, lebron would shoot around 19% taking as many shots as kobe. Have you seen this guys jumpshot?

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    I give it up to you Heat fans.

And if Lebron wanted to score like Kobe he would average 35ppg+ and shot at 45%.
    but still pass to haslem in the clutch

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    look here matey, if kobe wanted to do this his entire career, then he could have. but he realized 5 rings is more important than lucking into 1.

Congrats on Kobe getting drafted to the same team as Prime Shaq A little different than being drafted by Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Lol, lebron would shoot around 19% taking as many shots as kobe. Have you seen this guys jumpshot?
    He led the league in scoring with a broken jumper in 07-08

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Trust me. Once the Playoffs roll around, they're my mortal enemies. Honestly though, you gotta admit. They haven't been straight up douche baggerish, slob knobbin, jack asses like the Kobe/Laker nation.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Lebron doesn't average 13 assists like Kobe has so far, or shoot at 65% FG.

pretty sure if lebron ever played with shaq and won 3 titles, he would have 0 finals mvps as well.

shaq dominated the east in the finals, mj couldn't have even stole finals MVPs from shaq.

i dont get how that is some sort of insult to kobe

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    He led the league in scoring with a broken jumper in 07-08
    It was all dunks. Poor mans Andray Blatche cant shoot an elephant @ point blank

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    pretty sure if lebron ever played with shaq and won 3 titles, he would have 0 finals mvps as well.

shaq dominated the east in the finals, mj couldn't have even stole finals MVPs from shaq.

i dont get how that is some sort of insult to kobe
    Pretty sure if LBJ was playing with prime Shaq, they'd both have 7-8 rings by now. Not to mention LBJ's scoring would've taken a hit, but his assists would be at astronomical levels, even with the triangle.

I'm sure Phil would've modified the triangle to bring out the best in both Shaq and LBJ.

Banned

If Kobe is a better facilitator than Lebron after only 3 games (leading HOFers to lottery status), then Michael Jordan is by far the best point guard in the history of basketball:

[INDENT]March 21, 1989

Doug Collins decided to move Jordan to the point guard spot against Seattle on March 11, 1989. He finished that game with 15 assists. Two days later, he had a game of 21/14/14 against the Pacers in just 30 minutes of playing time in a 32-point blowout win. He reached the triple double mark in just 21 minutes.

[B][COLOR="Red"]Jordan continued to play at the PG spot until the end of the season. In these 24 games he averaged 29.3ppg, 8.9rpg, 10.6 apg, 2.4spg. Between March 24 and April 14, 1989, he recorded a triple double in ten of the eleven games, including seven consecutive ones. In the game he didn

Pretty sure if LBJ was playing with prime Shaq, they'd both have 7-8 rings by now. Not to mention LBJ's scoring would've taken a hit, but his assists would be at astronomical levels, even with the triangle.

I'm sure Phil would've modified the triangle to bring out the best in both Shaq and LBJ.
    so now all of a sudden shaq nor lebron have an ego. i can see lebron settling to be #2, but shaq hated the attention kobe and wade got. im pretty sure he didnt like penny stealing his fame in orlando either. so yeah, 7-8 rings. doubt it dude. plus, kobe took over in 4th quarters against the spurs, with bruce bowen even. lebron shrunk against the spurs. so whos to say they ever get by them. maybe once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent

Average 31.4 in 06 at a 48% clip. I know you're a die hard Kobe d.ick rider, but LeBron would have no problem putting those numbers up