Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - This guy got merked by a old azz chimp.....and all the Chimp did was rip his foot nearly off his ankle ( chimp grabbed him through a chain link fence)....

- the problem with fighting a chimp/gorrilla is .... they got ridiculous grip ( feet and hands) plus core strength. Once they touch you....they can rip your flesh off very easy.

- there is a reason why Humans created weapons..and hunt in very large numbers while we evolved.......we a very smart...but physically we are very weak compared to Primates.

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="DarkRed"]plus...if you think about it....all the chimp would have to do is knock off Brons headband and it would be over.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned

There is a reason why they call them animals. They are stronger and they are a beast.

Why do you think people describe other humans as "He's an animal out there on the field"......"OMG he was in beast mode today versus the Knicks"....because we humans are inferior physically to these animals.

10 guys wouldn't be able to beat a chimp.

Chimp in somewhere around 10-15 seconds

NBA rookie of the year

Anyone see that show "Man vs. Animal" where they pitted animals against humans in a variety of athletic endeavors? One contest was a 150 pound chimp versus a 350 pound Sumo wrestling champion in a tug of war. The chimp DESTROYED the Sumo wrestler, effortlessly pulling him whenever he wated to, without even straining - using only his arm strength, standing basically straight up. The Sumo dude, by contrast, was leaning back, digging in, and still got owned. We can't comprehend animal strength.

I actually read an interesting theory by some physiologist that proposed that it is the degree of fine-tuned movements we're capable of which makes us incapable of the raw strength exhibited by many animals. Whereas they recruit tremendous amounts of muscle fibers for their movements, we are unable to do so because our neurological wiring is such that we can execute very fine movements which require firing only a few muscle fibers at a time. In addition, he said that there's a "global neural override" which prevents us from harnessing all our strength, which is why we hear stories of people lifting cars off crash victim's in times of great stress. Interesting, but I doubt it tells the full story. Chimps' musculature, muscle density and bone density is entirely different from ours.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Both are pretty low on the evolutionary scale... but I'll go with the chimp. Mentally tough creatures dem der chimps.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Hmmmmmmmm.........

A bear, or a chimp??? Now which animal are we not talking about at all???

And I'm not saying, Lebron alone could beat a chimp. I'm saying 3 giant athletes could probably beat a chimp.
    A chimp would murder Lebron, Bosh and Wade at the same time- even a female chimp. A Male chimp would wreck them so quickly they are so much stronger than humans. Not to mention that have much more functional strength, agility, rage, durability, speed.

God that old thread was hilarious. I remember some dude constantly going on about 'armbar' and 'splaying' as reasons why a trained human could take down a silverback. That was great.

Chimp wins here obvs.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    This is your average 350 lb. man with no athletic background that I know of. Seems like a brolic dude, but pretty out of shape. He throws a police dog around like it's nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw3aZ_ZY0XA

3 NBA/NFL players kill a chimp.
    That's a dog. A chimp would easily destroy a dog...and that dog would have still beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    A chimp would murder Lebron, Bosh and Wade at the same time- even a female chimp. A Male chimp would wreck them so quickly they are so much stronger than humans. Not to mention that have much more functional strength, agility, rage, durability, speed.
    A lone wild chimp would probably just run away from LeBron. Although a chimp can kill a human, they don't know that. All they know is that the thing they see is much larger than itself. Wild animals aren't usually willing to risk an unnecessary injury.

If the chimp was willing to fight though, it wouldn't be close. The chimp would destroy LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - This guy got merked by a old azz chimp.....and all the Chimp did was rip his foot nearly off his ankle ( chimp grabbed him through a chain link fence)....

- the problem with fighting a chimp/gorrilla is .... they got ridiculous grip ( feet and hands) plus core strength. Once they touch you....they can rip your flesh off very easy.

- there is a reason why Humans created weapons..and hunt in very large numbers while we evolved.......we a very smart...but physically we are very weak compared to Primates.

plus...if you think about it....all the chimp would have to do is knock off Brons headband and it would be over.
    Humans ARE primates genius. That's like saying pit bulls are weak compared to dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Chimp in somewhere around 10-15 seconds
    Lol. Somebody actually negged this comment and said "moron get an education"......

Some people are so goddamn stupid and completely oblivious of the irony of their stupidity is such situations. Some idiot 15 year old who thinks LeBron can beat up a chimp. Lol

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Kobe vs. a lepard

From the other thread that just got deleted along with my answer I somehow still managed to save:

Kobe vs. a leopard

I say it depends. If Kobe is uninterested, the lepard could land a lucky punch or two. Not that it can seriously hurt Bryant but at least the beast would get on the scorecards. When Kobe decides shit is getting serous it is game over for the leopard though. Kobe puts it in an armbar and forces the animal into submission fast.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe vs. a lepard

ok now all that miami winning steak basketball nonsense is over, time to get back to the real pressing concern of the day....keep it alive boys

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Anyone see that show "Man vs. Animal" where they pitted animals against humans in a variety of athletic endeavors? One contest was a 150 pound chimp versus a 350 pound Sumo wrestling champion in a tug of war. The chimp DESTROYED the Sumo wrestler, effortlessly pulling him whenever he wated to, without even straining - using only his arm strength, standing basically straight up. The Sumo dude, by contrast, was leaning back, digging in, and still got owned. We can't comprehend animal strength.

I actually read an interesting theory by some physiologist that proposed that it is the degree of fine-tuned movements we're capable of which makes us incapable of the raw strength exhibited by many animals. Whereas they recruit tremendous amounts of muscle fibers for their movements, we are unable to do so because our neurological wiring is such that we can execute very fine movements which require firing only a few muscle fibers at a time. In addition, he said that there's a "global neural override" which prevents us from harnessing all our strength, which is why we hear stories of people lifting cars off crash victim's in times of great stress. Interesting, but I doubt it tells the full story. Chimps' musculature, muscle density and bone density is entirely different from ours.
    It was an orangutan.

Banned

Default Re: Kobe vs. a lepard

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    From the other thread that just got deleted along with my answer I somehow still managed to save:

Kobe vs. a leopard
    Ummmmm yeah, that guy is smoking some major crack. You shit your pants, and go into shock before the leopard even pounces on you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6KjA85XIkY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d77jySzBbvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPEFMMqXfow