Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Andre Iguodala is weak

I cant wait for the trading deadline in hopes some team out there who loves his talent, all around game, good guy behavior comes calling. Take him. He is nothing more than a fantasy basketball player. I doubt he would win MVP in the WNBA. Heck he probably would be scared to attack the basket in that league because he sure is a putty cat in the NBA. 1-3 from the FT line and 2 of the Fts came on a fast break where Wall fouled him from behind. Game went into OT and all you can muster is 3 FT attempts?

Who neutered this guy? Whoever did needs to be tasered unconscious. This dude has no balls. And when he is taking the last shot (if he isnt too scared too) the guy sucks. In the Wizards game he shot a f*cking rainbow that traveled up to the nose bleed seats then came down and bricked off the rim. Keep in mind he shot it at the elbow of the FT line. Why? Who shoots like that? Little friggin kids do. Not professional basketball players.

I'm done with Iguodala. I dont care if tomorrow he drops 33pts 15rbs 12ast 56stls 4blks and no turnovers. I bet he didnt go to the FT line more than 5 times. And I bet he still has a mangyna. I rarely use the words sucks and Iggy SUCKS! Get him out of Philadelphia. Iggy is a nut ass dude.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Andre Iguodala is weak

dude's straight garbage. got ego like he's lebron james plays like he's gloria.
    Selfish and is hurting the development of Thaddeus Young and Evan turner.

Trade his sorry Goofy looking @ss. Rebuild around Jru, Thad, Evan, Speights. those nikkas got swag to go for days.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I cant wait for the trading deadline in hopes some team out there who loves his talent, all around game, good guy behavior comes calling. Take him. He is nothing more than a fantasy basketball player. I doubt he would win MVP in the WNBA. Heck he probably would be scared to attack the basket in that league because he sure is a putty cat in the NBA. 1-3 from the FT line and 2 of the Fts came on a fast break where Wall fouled him from behind. Game went into OT and all you can muster is 3 FT attempts?

Who neutered this guy? Whoever did needs to be tasered unconscious. This dude has no balls. And when he is taking the last shot (if he isnt too scared too) the guy sucks. In the Wizards game he shot a f*cking rainbow that traveled up to the nose bleed seats then came down and bricked off the rim. Keep in mind he shot it at the elbow of the FT line. Why? Who shoots like that? Little friggin kids do. Not professional basketball players.

I'm done with Iguodala. I dont care if tomorrow he drops 33pts 15rbs 12ast 56stls 4blks and no turnovers. I bet he didnt go to the FT line more than 5 times. And I bet he still has a mangyna. I rarely use the words sucks and Iggy SUCKS! Get him out of Philadelphia. Iggy is a nut ass dude.
    Get him on a squad where he can be a 3rd option on offense, play good defense, rebound, and hustle. Yeah his current contract overpays him for those duties, but thats where he would most flourish.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

still dont want deng?

Banned

I've been posting this in a lot of threads but what yall think about this

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=29gpecn

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    still dont want deng?
    deng >>>>>>>> iguodala

may be spurs can trade jefferson for him

It's crazy how he hasn't progressed in years. Just slowly become crappier and crappier. I don't get this guy. Solid handles, very good all around defense, crazy athletic, clutch as fuck, 6'6 210 lbs, solid midrange game, high iq, impressive passer, can run, can rebound, great dunker and so on. All these characteristic usually = GOAT potential type player or atleast a dominant perimeter motherfucker, but this guy has underachieved so much.

I've had so much hopes for this guy. What a disappointment so far...

Brickodala's value may decrease as the deadline nears. But what do I know. Good luck Rod Thorn.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by opps
    I've been posting this in a lot of threads but what yall think about this

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=29gpecn
    Denver trades Chauncey/Afflalo/Melo for Jameer/Iggy/Kapono

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    It's crazy how he hasn't progressed in years. Just slowly become crappier and crappier. I don't get this guy. Solid handles, very good all around defense, crazy athletic, clutch as fuck, 6'6 210 lbs, solid midrange game, high iq, impressive passer, can run, can rebound, great dunker and so on. All these characteristic usually = GOAT potential type player or atleast a dominant perimeter motherfucker, but this guy has underachieved so much.

I've had so much hopes for this guy. What a disappointment so far...
    Simply put he's just not a #1-type player in the NBA. Like i said earlier, his talents, skills, and mentality just don't lend itself to being the star of a team.... and the team suffers

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Simply put he's just not a #1-type player in the NBA. Like i said earlier, his talents, skills, and mentality just don't lend itself to being the star of a team.... and the team suffers
    His talent, skills and somewhat mentality is is all there. His motivation though is like on mars or some shit. I watch this guy and he just walks around with little to no interest. Demand the ball dammit and make a play for yourself already!!

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

trade everyone not named jrue,evan,lou. this team is disgusting, i wanna throw up watching them. watch them in the half court no one moves. they all stand there and don't try to get open, then they settle for a contested jumper or make a horrible pass/turnover. then having no big man makes us always double team leaving someone wide open for 3.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

I don't think anyone expected him to be a franchise player, just because the idiot owners hand out ridiculous contracts it isn't the player's fault for accepting it.

As stated above he would be a great third option on a contending team, no more than that though.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

Oh plus Thaddeus Young is one of the most underrated players in the league, he deserves way more burn than he is currently getting...

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer
    Oh plus Thaddeus Young is one of the most underrated players in the league, he deserves way more burn than he is currently getting...
    yeah maybe when he starts defending and finds a position to be good at.