Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Since all mods have been given banning power how are your feelings on the standard of the board in terms of basketball discussion? Are you happy with the improvements made where trolls will get banned if they continue to act up and create agenda based trolls that just end with back and forth insults?

Do you see this board being able to have purely good basketball discussions as the season goes on?

As the season goes on the amount of trolls threads that are made post game if certain teams lose or if certain players have terrible games will be there and hopefully dealt with.

Default Re: How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Censorship is great imo

Default Re: How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Yeah the challenge when the season starts with all the threads to come after certain games and if a hated team loses or if Lebron, Kobe, KD e.t.c have bad games we know it will be tempting for people to post crap threads for that reason. Hopefully if these people know what will happen to them if they do maybe it will convince them not to make them. Guess we will see.

It def has been better, but still room for improvement imo

Very good NBA starter

Yea, I haven't been negged in over a month

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

It's about the same. The bad trolling has been replaced with bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    That's because negging was disabled until today..

Time to make it rain

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Censorship is great imo
    Stupid comment. This is a privately operated website. There's rules and guidlines that the administrator has every right to set and enforce. Deleting threads and banning trolls is no different than a business owner kicking you out of their store for acting like a fool.

For a part-time lurker, this forum has been much more readable. I don't have to deal with 10 threads in a row asking the same Kobe or LeBJ questions with one caveat differentiating.

Censorship is great imo
    ISH is privately owned. Do you prefer someone shitting on top of your newspaper before you read it?

All they have done is clean up all the idiots that made this place an unbearable shit show that I had to scour to get to any good information. I started hopping to the team specific forums for a while because so many idiots kept posting about the same old thing and playing swords with each other.

I commend the mods and Jeff for finally making this place almost respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    For a part-time lurker, this forum has been much more readable. I don't have to deal with 10 threads in a row asking the same Kobe or LeBJ questions with one caveat differentiating.

ISH is privately owned. Do you prefer someone shitting on top of your newspaper before you read it?

All they have done is clean up all the idiots that made this place an unbearable shit show that I had to scour to get to any good information. I started hopping to the team specific forums for a while because so many idiots kept posting about the same old thing and playing swords with each other.

I commend the mods and Jeff for finally making this place almost respectable.
    Just because you think something is trolling/shit doesn't mean everyone does.

You just want the forum to be everything that you like, every you want to see/read.

You want the mods to delete everything you don't like, ****ing diva

NBA rookie of the year

Registry better be open at all times because I only have one account.

Just because you think something is trolling/shit doesn't mean everyone does.

You just want the forum to be everything that you like, every you want to see/read.

You want the mods to delete everything you don't like, ****ing diva

Chill the fcuk out man. There was 10 times as much noise as there was signal before the changes, now it's only 8. You must be one of the guys with 6 alt troll accounts and can't have your fun anymore.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I just don't understand why Budadiiii and russ is banned. Can any mods/admins explain this to me, please? Thoroughly too, I just did a few coke rips.

I rule the local playground

Dubeta and his alts still talk to each other quite a bit just a little less often. They're also the only ones that make posts saying "mods" when they see something they don't like instead of just reporting it. They need to get banned more often.