Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

last year the Heat were awful against the best teams in the L. it didn't matter.

you get hot in the playoffs, you can do some damage.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Really.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Looked scared yet still made big time plays and stops? doesn't make much sense. Miami will not win the east, nevermind repeat. If by some chance the two teams do meet in the finals again, no way in hell do Miami beat Dallas again.
    When it comes down to it. Who in the East won't the Heat be favored in a 7-game series? I would favor the Heat in any of them.

Beating the Mav's who will come out the West is a different story. I think they Beat Cav's or Pistons in 6 in ECF's. Lose to the Mav's in 6 in the Finals.

The Pistons can win the series but they won't. They can't guard Wade at all & that was with Ben Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by aj242
    When it comes down to it. Who in the East won't the Heat be favored in a 7-game series? I would favor the Heat in any of them.

Beating the Mav's who will come out the West is a different story. I think they Beat Cav's or Pistons in 6 in ECF's. Lose to the Mav's in 6 in the Finals.

The Pistons can win the series but they won't. They can't guard Wade at all & that was with Ben Wallace.
    Only reason pistons lost to Heat last year was they were burnt out for the playoffs after playing so hard in the regular season. That shouldn't be the case this year. The Pistons now won't be playing 4 on 5 eveyr offense now either. With Ben gone and Webber in, the Pistons have 5 legit guys who can score. something that didn't happen in the starting 5 last season in the playoffs.

Defense wasn't the problem in that series, offense was. Depending who the pistons get for Nazr, the Pistons should beat the Heat. This time around It will be different. Different situation

I rule the local playground theinfamousmobb's Avatar

DIdnt you fools learn your lesson last season? Regular season dont mean jack, Miami will win when it matters...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Different situation.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Only reason pistons lost to Heat last year was they were burnt out for the playoffs after playing so hard in the regular season. That shouldn't be the case this year. The Pistons now won't be playing 4 on 5 eveyr offense now either. With Ben gone and Webber in, the Pistons have 5 legit guys who can score. something that didn't happen in the starting 5 last season in the playoffs.

Defense wasn't the problem in that series, offense was. Depending who the pistons get for Nazr, the Pistons should beat the Heat. This time around It will be different. Different situation
    Offense was a problem but the only way the Piston beat the Heat is with stops. Subing Webber for Wallace doesn't help that one bit.

Wade abused the Pistons 2 years in a row. That isn't going to change. I think the Pistons will score more & still lose in 6.

The Pistons even bring 2000 flashbacks out of Shaq. He averaged 22.5 & 11rebs in that series.

He has to be laughing his a@@ off at the thought of Webber guarding him.

Quote Originally Posted by aj242
    Offense was a problem but the only way the Piston beat the Heat is with stops. Subing Webber for Wallace doesn't help that one bit.

Wade abused the Pistons 2 years in a row. That isn't going to change. I think the Pistons will score more & still lose in 6.

The Pistons even bring 2000 flashbacks out of Shaq. He averaged 22.5 & 11rebs in that series.

He has to be laughing his a@@ off at the thought of Webber guarding him.
    Webber's defense isn't anywhere near as bad as tyou make It out to be. The way Flip coaches defense is he plays alot of zone so what Webber does defensively won't be too bad.

Yeah Wade will score alot, he does against whoever. The Pistons have more weapons than the Heat this season. Only reason they lost to them last year was they tired out.

You say Shaq will be laughing at Webber guarding him but who does Shaq guard? who It is they will be laughing also. Webber will have whatever he wants If Shaq is forced to guard him. Works both ways.

Shaq is seriously on the decline, I don't see him dominating anymore. Pistons are younger, have a deeper bench than a year ago and actually have a guy who can score with all the forward positions.

Heat need to add some talent otherwise I don't see them advancing.

Quote Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
    DIdnt you fools learn your lesson last season? Regular season dont mean jack, Miami will win when it matters...
    Every defending champion's fans always use that theory. It's idiotic.

NBA rookie of the year

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb

moreover, you actually have to qualify for the playoffs before you can use this logic.

Heat should not get too complacent with the Shaq cures all tonic. it may backfire.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Default Re: Miami is a disgrace...

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    These guys are as good as anybody when they want to play. No excuse for having such a poor record in the EC. Shaq or no Shaq...
    soon to be three time champs