Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Actually I think the main difference with Lebron and other players similarly big(Josh Smith,Griffin, Howard,..) is in the legs not in the upper body. He has extremely massive legs compared to others, especially Dwight who has chicken legs.

So it's not the upper body which makes the difference in weight, it's the lower body.

He is as fast as ever. His quickness and vertical has dipped a bit because of the mass he has put on, but It's a good exchange for his improved inside game

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    Actually I think the main difference with Lebron and other players similarly big(Josh Smith,Griffin, Howard,..) is in the legs not in the upper body. He has extremely massive legs compared to others, especially Dwight who has chicken legs.

So it's not the upper body which makes the difference in weight, it's the lower body.
    This. his weight gain is looks to be mostly in the legs.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    I see so your eyes can determine the weight of a player? Cav fans delusional as always
    What does being a Cavs fan have anything to do with what I said? Just so you know Lebron is my favorite player in the NBA, but you're not going to see me believing some bullshit weight about him. I always question his weight when ppl mentioned even when he played for the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23

Blake Griffin has big legs also. Lebron's legs are not even bigger then Melo's or Smiths. It's an exaggerated weight.

Samurai Swoosh

LeBron's shoulders and thicker legs than most NBA superstars do give him a bigger, stronger appearance.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daballa13
    Yeah like how Austin Rivers skinny ****in ass came into the league at 200 lbs, get the **** out of here. LeBron is 250 at most he isn't that big, he has big shoulders that give the illusion that he's this monstrous guy.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    What does being a Cavs fan have anything to do with what I said? Just so you know Lebron is my favorite player in the NBA, but you're not going to see me believing some bullshit weight about him. I always question his weight when ppl mentioned even when he played for the Cavs.

Blake Griffin has big legs also. Lebron's legs are not even bigger then Melo's or Smiths. It's an exaggerated weight.

I am gonna have to repeat myself again

The man himself said he is 260+ in an interview with magic.So if you are gonna accuse him of lying about his own weight .........

Back in cavs days before shaq came.Delonte west in an interview when asked who is the heaviest guy he said lebron.Big Z weighed around 260-265lbs back then.

In a miami report during camp they said he weighed 266lbs and was in excellent shape.

Most people who have seen him live says he is much bigger then they thought.

Lebron is mostly being compared to howard.Their upper body arent that far off.

He is most definitely 260+.I dont know how much exactly but every single detail points to him being 260lbs+.

If you still dont believe it.Thats your idiocy.Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    I am gonna have to repeat myself again

The man himself said he is 260+ in an interview with magic.So if you are gonna accuse him of lying about his own weight .........

Back in cavs days before shaq came.Delonte west in an interview when asked who is the heaviest guy he said lebron.Big Z weighed around 260-265lbs back then.

In a miami report during camp they said he weighed 266lbs and was in excellent shape.

Most people who have seen him live says he is much bigger then they thought.

Lebron is mostly being compared to howard.Their upper body arent that far off.

He is most definitely 260+.I dont know how much exactly but every single detail points to him being 260lbs+.

If you still dont believe it.Thats your idiocy.Nothing more.
    I dont care what you said...since he would never comment on his weight when he played for Cleveland. He's marketing himself if he said that. Thats all I have to say is look at Ibaka and Griffin both have strong builds and weigh less and are even taller. Oh by the way I've seen him live a total of 11 times. If Lebron is 265 then Blake Griffin should be 285-290.
    Last edited by NattyPButter; 02-03-2013 at 08:29 PM.

I dont care what you said...since he would never comment on his weight when he played for Cleveland. He's marketing himself if he said that. Thats all I have to say is look at Ibaka and Griffin both have strong builds and weigh less and are even taller. Oh by the way I've seen him live a total of 11 times. If Lebron is 265 then Blake Griffin should be 285-290.
    I think you're confusing being ripped with mass. Ibaka and Griffin are more cut than Lebron, not heavier

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    I think you're confusing being ripped with mass. Ibaka and Griffin are more cut than Lebron, not heavier
    Trust me I'm not confusing anything. You are talking to a guy that is into bodybuilding. Griffin has more mass and is more cut then Lebron, Ibaka body is is a little leaner then Lebrons but he's just taller and more cut.

Trust me I'm not confusing anything. You are talking to a guy that is into bodybuilding. Griffin has more mass and is more cut then Lebron, Ibaka body is is a little leaner then Lebrons but he's just taller and more cut.
    Why would Lebron lie about his weight? He has said it himself that he's over 260.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Why would Lebron lie about his weight? He has said it himself that he's over 260.
    To give him added mystique, as if he's doing these insane things athletically at an advanced weight.

260 is probably how much he weighs, max. The guy doesn't look 23 - 30 lbs within the 300 mark.

C'mon now. Be realistic.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

It appears you are an idiot.

Repeatedly many other people said he is 260lbs+ if you are gonna just ignore all the facts and the man himself and go ahead believe in that nonsense

BTW i am into bodybuilding too and people just dont weigh what they look.

Lebron (as said before) has some of the biggest joints we have seen and very heavy by nature(bone).

I know from myself most people guess i am around 180lbs at most 190lbs when i say my real weight 214lbs most dont believe it until i step on a scale.I am just heavy by nature.

Another thing a lot of people compare lebron and artest(he was 260 last year) say lebron is just as big if not bigger and lebron has an inch on him and lebron is probably stronger too.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    To give him added mystique, as if he's doing these insane things athletically at an advanced weight.

260 is probably how much he weighs, max. The guy doesn't look 23 - 30 lbs within the 300 mark.

C'mon now. Be realistic.
    Who said that? He said he's 260 or so and that's how much I think he is. Anyone who thinks he's like 280 is an idiot

BRB 265lbs and look like this while when not wearing basketball gear

Banned

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-...=0&pos=0&sort=

Official draft measurements. /thread

Came in to the league as a 245 lb 17 year old. He is at least 260 lbs.