Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: 2013 NCAA Final Four Discussion: Syracuse vs Michigan game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    This is pretty cool. I'm personally just pumped to have a banner we can actually truly hang up in the rafters in Ann Arbor (Final Four 2013). I'd love to see a championship for Michigan come Monday, but the ride's been pretty fun regardless.

I read on this board from time to time about being a bandwagoner vs. someone who sticks with their team through thick and thin. I have to believe this is one of the payoffs of sticking with a team through the good (Fab Five) and the bad (nearly every year since). There's been a lot of tough times in Ann Arbor basketball over the last 20 years. I've been to games where I walked up to the door and was just handed tickets for free. I remember being pumped about winning the NIT championship. So in comparison to all of that, win, lose, or draw on Monday, this has been a spectacular ride.
    Michigan fans have been through a lot. congrats on getting to the title game Get that chip from Rick

I rule the local playground keepinitreal's Avatar

Man, that was such a great game. It's too bad someone had to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    McGary may go from bench player, to starter, to at least a lottery if not top 10 pick in a matter of a few weeks.
    Best big in the tournament with the kind of skill set, motor and high IQ teams drool over.

Now I just need he and all of Michigan to crap the bed vs Louisville and I win $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Louisville, Michigan, Miami, and New Mexico in my final four

Louisville over Michigan to win it all. I trust my n!ggas in Ann Arbor to go on a run this tourney
    new mexico failed me and im still shocked that Miami lost to Marquette but I got the two teams in the finals right for the second year in a row

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    new mexico failed me and im still shocked that Miami lost to Marquette but I got the two teams in the finals right for the second year in a row
    Had the same 4 with the exception of Ohio State.

Louisville win gets me 2nd place $. Guy ahead of me has Michigan winning it all, and even the points for Louisville won't quite catch him.

Michigan win drops me to 3rd and out of the cash. In other words, tied for last with 80 other losers.