Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Obviously the Lakers need Kobe during the season and for the playoffs but a game like this just helps shut the Kobestans up about the SO CALLED LACK of talent on the Lakers.
    The Lakers do have a lack of talent and haven't been healthy all year. They'd be a lot better if they were healthy all year.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Why feed the trolls? U think they even believe what they're saying?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    On paper they are the most stacked or at least 2nd behind Miami. But they literally only played 5 games (under 10 for sure) together at once. Even their 5th best player Hill (before Clark started playing well) missed more than half the season already.

And what "truth" have you hater'z' been writing? That Kobe would never win without Shaq? check. That Kobe would never win an MVP? check.
    Lakers won't be in the playoffs we can add to the list

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

Forget today's result but why did Kobe start today despite the Lakers listing him as "Out Indefinitely" ?

Obviously the Lakers need Kobe during the season and for the playoffs but a game like this just helps shut the Kobestans up about the SO CALLED LACK of talent on the Lakers.
    Yep. Notice the other Laker players getting after it defensively? A little ball movement can go a LONG way.

Without Bean, I can see them stringing together a little win-streak. They play harder and you gotta respect that.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    Forget today's result but why did Kobe start today despite the Lakers listing him as "Out Indefinitely" ?
    INSECURITY! at its core.

If Kobe-LESS Lakers ends up having better movement & better team chemistry.

If Dwight-LED Lakers ends up beating ELITE team ON THE ROAD comfortably.

If all the rest of the Lakers STARTERS have STATLINE IMPROVED!

Its DejaVu 2012 BYNUM BEASTING mode for Kobe all over again.

Kobe will not get the credit. Forget MVP. He'll come out as a Villian like he just did today.

Even if Both ANKLES BROKEN. Kobe will try his best to CHUCK AWAY 22 FGAs.

When I saw Kobe was starting tonight I was like ehhh, Lakers have a chance. Then after the first quarter he was out the whole game I was like ya, Lakers won.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan

Lakers won, it's not that serious.

Haters and trolls on this site are literally going full fledged psychotic.

Us so called Haterz only write the truth. I have written about The Lakers being very good even when Kobe goes down. They are the most stacked team in the league. Yet kobestans trash all Laker players to make Kobe look better.
    I think a little context goes a long way here. Kobe fanatics are the ones who go out of their way to degrade any and all of Kobe's teammates; most Lakers fans aren't like that. Most Laker fans realize that this is a very, very good team(even without Kobe) that's been saddled with injury and chemistry issues all year long.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    I think a little context goes a long way here. Kobe fanatics are the ones who go out of their way to degrade any and all of Kobe's teammates; most Lakers fans aren't like that. Most Laker fans realize that this is a very, very good team(even without Kobe) that's been saddled with injury and chemistry issues all year long.
    This is actually false. The only Kobe fanatics on this site I'm pretty sure are troll accounts or accounts created by a non Lakers fan. I didn't see a single poster in the game thread sad that the Lakers won. Yet there are tons of lunatic haters happy because a team they "hate" won without their best player. Irony at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    This is actually false. The only Kobe fanatics on this site I'm pretty sure are troll accounts or accounts created by a non Lakers fan. I didn't see a single poster in the game thread sad that the Lakers won. Yet there are tons of lunatic haters happy because a team they "hate" won without their best player. Irony at it's finest.
    You may be right about a lot of those guys being troll accounts, but I don't think all of them are.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    The Lakers do have a lack of talent and haven't been healthy all year. They'd be a lot better if they were healthy all year.

They haven't been healthy but you are crazy if you think the Lakers have a lack of talent.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh

I agree that is why I wrote Kobestans and not Laker fans. I rarely write anything negative about Laker fans. There is a difference between Kobe stans and Laker fans and most can see that.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

I also knew it as well. This run will continue. They just beat a great team on the road. Without Kobe they don't have to worry about his putrid defense and ball stopping flow destroying shot chucking. Kobe will yet again be exposed as overrated.

It will be funny watching some of the Kobe stans...I bet a few of them might actually root against LA while Kobe is out.