Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: A potential hawks-wizards series would....

Quote Originally Posted by MUGEN
    Don't care about the names as long as it's a fun, well competed series. At the end of the day they beat their opponents to make it to the second round so I really see no issue even if you don't like those teams personally
    and dats pretty damn sad on how competition in tha east has gone, I hate Indiana but damn Im really disappointed in that team right now

Two teams full of scrubs battling it out for a chance to lose in the ECF. How exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Two teams full of scrubs battling it out for a chance to lose in the ECF. How exciting.
    tell me about it

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

If these two teams are scrubs, what about two that lost to them in the first round?

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    and dats pretty damn sad on how competition in tha east has gone, I hate Indiana but damn Im really disappointed in that team right now
    Yep East hasn't really been as fun as the western playoffs so far to watch. I do think we need to acknowledge that both Wizards and Hawks have stepped their game up when it mattered the most in the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    If these two teams are scrubs, what about two that lost to them in the first round?
    Their losses speak for themselves, and I say that as a Bulls fan. I'm not bothered by it, I never expected them to get far anyway as its unrealistic; no deng, no rose, belinelli gone and nate missing as a backup for rose (although DJ did well). You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MUGEN
    Yep East hasn't really been as fun as the western playoffs so far to watch. I do think we need to acknowledge that both Wizards and Hawks have stepped their game up when it mattered the most in the post season.
    Let's not act like almost all western conference teams wouldn't sweep the Pacers/Hawks/Wizards/Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Let's not act like almost all western conference teams wouldn't sweep the Pacers/Hawks/Wizards/Bulls.
    Going into the playoffs I would have said a sweep wouldnt happen with the Pacers and Bulls, but both these teams have been underwhelming in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    pacers would be tha only team that would have a chance, maybe Washington would win 1 or 2 games tho.

Going into the playoffs I would have said a sweep wouldnt happen with the Pacers and Bulls, but both these teams have been underwhelming in the playoffs.
    I hope tha pacers win tonight if not then everybody get ya stale popcorn ready