Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Have the Knicks improved enough to pass the Bulls and face Heat in ECF?

Have the Knicks improved enough to pass the Bulls and face Heat in ECF?

Default Re: Have the Knicks improved enough to pass the Bulls and face Heat in ECF?

I think so. If Boozer continues to be a non-factor on offense, Rose will find it difficult to be a one man team with 6'6" Shumpert slowing him down and Chandler defending the paint

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Have the Knicks improved enough to pass the Bulls and face Heat in ECF?

Chicago yes. Miami no.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Chicago yes. Miami no.
    I'd say the opposite. The Knicks matched up well against Heat after that Melo trade, stunning the big three in Miami in March. The Bulls tough defense will shut down the Knicks though.

Banned

I really don't know. Right now I'm expecting;

Heat >> Bulls = Knicks

I rule the local playground Chicago Brawls's Avatar

No.

The Bulls are contenders.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    I'd say the opposite. The Knicks matched up well against Heat after that Melo trade, stunning the big three in Miami in March. The Bulls tough defense will shut down the Knicks though.
    Um, no. It was one meaningless regular season game. Chicago and Boston got the better of Miami in the regular season as well, and how'd that play out?

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Chicago yes. Miami no.
    Thats how I feel.

Knicks are now the 2nd best team in the East after Miami.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Knicks have a better front court and Baron Davis is about equal to Rose in terms of being a PG so sure. Bulls might be better off letting Rip handle point and Rose play SG

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Knicks have a better front court and Baron Davis is about equal to Rose in terms of being a PG so sure. Bulls might be better off letting Rip play point and Rose play SG

So much fail in this post.

No, but let's play the games to find out

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Knicks have a better front court and Baron Davis is about equal to Rose in terms of being a PG so sure. Bulls might be better off letting Rip handle point and Rose play SG
    the bolded part is the dumbest thing i have ever read on ish

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    the bolded part is the dumbest thing i have ever read on ish
    Rose is obviously better then Davis.

However a healthy B.Diddy is a better Leader/Passer/PlayMaker then Rose is right now.

Davis was dropping 7-8 dimes per game for what like 10-12+ seasons?

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Rose is obviously better then Davis.

However a healthy B.Diddy is a better Leader/Passer/PlayMaker then Rose is right now.

Davis was dropping 7-8 dimes per game for what like 10-12+ seasons?
    exactly and he has NOWHERE near the cast rose does. i didn't mean davis is a better overall play, he's just equal or better in terms of being a PG

Banned

I feel these 3 teams been the class of the east with Boston falling substantially (5th seed at best).

Anyways as i look at the matchup what's gonna be interesting to see is if Rose can score & penetrate at will with Chandler down low. Also if Boozer continues to play like shit Stoudermire is gonna have a field day anytime they matchup.

My guess is NOT. Which brings me to a Miami vs Knicks EFC. They are the team that best matchup with the Heat, Anthony on Lebron with Chandler protecting the paint.

Having said that i think the Knicks are 1 year away still & Bron Bron will get a chance at redemption.