Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    I rule the local playground Rojogaqu11's Avatar

Default Re: a night with the woman of your dreams, or your team winning a championship?

Championship.
    If I knew that my team was winning the next championship, then I would pick one from Nets, Clippers, etc. as my team, and put all my money on them knowing that they'll win. I'd make unreal amounts of money and with that I can use that money for anything I dream.

Default Re: a night with the woman of your dreams, or your team winning a championship?

This is very tough, but probably woman of my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Not you, your favorite team.
    Ohhhh, easily one nighter with Jessica Alba then.

My team winning the championship, no woman would bring more joy to my life than the Pistons winning another championship based on teamwork.

and.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rojogaqu11
    Championship.
    If I knew that my team was winning the next championship, then I would pick one from Nets, Clippers, etc. as my team, and put all my money on them knowing that they'll win. I'd make unreal amounts of money and with that I can use that money for anything I dream.
    Thats.....thats just brilliant.

An amazing spin, no doubt.