Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default I've never seen a rookie this confident since a rookie Michael Jordan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBfV68jgOnI

Now I'm not saying he's going to be a hit but if he is, the league better watch out!!! Unbelievable confidence. He's saying these things with a straight face, too. lol

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: I've never seen a rookie this confident since a rookie Michael Jordan

more of cockiness to me. He doesn't look serious or he mean it at all saying that.

College star

Default Re: I've never seen a rookie this confident since a rookie Michael Jordan

doesn't matter cavs will be irreverent, another losing season and another year in hopes of drafting another lebron to carry the franchise.

I can have Jordans confidence to, but i could never have his game... optimism is good and all, but...

The catch here is that you are either MJ or just another dumass cocky scrub.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Guy wasn't even the best guard on his own team

Funny because to some it's confidence while to others it's cockiness. Considering he's been known to have attitude problems, I'm going with the latter.

dude is the next MJ

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I can have Jordans confidence to, but i could never have his game... optimism is good and all, but...
    You can have Jordan's body, skill and IQ and you'd still be taking it in the ass from LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    This is D-Wait making other draft prospects look like statues lol

Dion Waiters, the future G.O.A.T

We can not hope to stop him, only to contain him.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
    Guy wasn't even the best guard on his own team
    The absolute best thing about ISH is that 98% of the posters don't know as much about b-ball as a high school team manager, yet some of them make comments like this.

It's 100% accurate to say this is a risky pick, but DWait was so highly rated by so many professionals - yet he's not the best guard on his team? What a crack up. 4 Time NBA Champion Byron Scott - who has also coached two franchises to NBA Finals, demanded that Chris Grant get this kid. College basektball Dan Dakich has been raving about him since the pick last night. Despite the fact that DWait was the highest rated basket attacker in the draft, the best one on one player in the draft, and the player "most likely to become a superstar", we have someone who says he wasn't the best guard on his team. Amazing if this fact was actually believed.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    The absolute best thing about ISH is that 98% of the posters don't know as much about b-ball as a high school team manager, yet some of them make comments like this.

It's 100% accurate to say this is a risky pick, but DWait was so highly rated by so many professionals - yet he's not the best guard on his team? What a crack up. 4 Time NBA Champion Byron Scott - who has also coached two franchises to NBA Finals, demanded that Chris Grant get this kid. College basektball Dan Dakich has been raving about him since the pick last night. Despite the fact that DWait was the highest rated basket attacker in the draft, the best one on one player in the draft, and the player "most likely to become a superstar", we have someone who says he wasn't the best guard on his team. Amazing if this fact was actually believed.
    It was a joke.

I'm confident that I've seen more Syracuse games than you this season and there's no way this guy should have been a top 5 pick. The cavs didn't even have him in for a workout.

Yeah...Jordan Crawford said he will be the GOAT and look how that turned out:

"...I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan," Crawford said, without the slightest hint of sarcasm. "When I'm done playing, I don't want people to say, Michael Jordan is the best player. I want that to be me. That's how I am. That's how I was built."

Um, what? You realize people will look at you sideways and think you're crazy for saying that, right?

"Yeah, I know that, I definitely know that. But I'm not settling for anything less," Crawford said. "I feel like I'm better than him, anyway..."