Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

umm so EG idra just got released from EG...

i was actually a fan of idra and him to me is the evil in genius

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

eg is simultaneously the smartest and stupidest team in the world.

well, maybe i wouldn't go that far...

anyways, releasing idra was the right thing to do. all he's been doing for months is not improving at sc2 and just generating attention for being a bitch. if i was a sponsor i wouldnt want a team whose big pull (one of their big pulls, I guess) was a guy who acts like a bitch constantly.

idra legitimately needs mental help if he wants to continue playing sc2 at a pro level (which he's not really good enough to do anyways). he should have done the same thing as incontrol and just focused on casting because he's never winning anything again and not getting any younger, plus now he doesn't even have a team. hindsight 20/20, i guess.

he's won a lot of prize money and had a ridiculous salary from eg for years now, so he'll be fine financially (plus eg is helping pay for his current apartment still). i just wonder what he'll do.

WCS going amazingly especially in EU, well in korea it's pretty much the same thing as it was and that's what we had to expect. Bit sad that korean won EU, atleast it's MVP.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    eg is simultaneously the smartest and stupidest team in the world.

well, maybe i wouldn't go that far...

anyways, releasing idra was the right thing to do. all he's been doing for months is not improving at sc2 and just generating attention for being a bitch. if i was a sponsor i wouldnt want a team whose big pull (one of their big pulls, I guess) was a guy who acts like a bitch constantly.

idra legitimately needs mental help if he wants to continue playing sc2 at a pro level (which he's not really good enough to do anyways). he should have done the same thing as incontrol and just focused on casting because he's never winning anything again and not getting any younger, plus now he doesn't even have a team. hindsight 20/20, i guess.

he's won a lot of prize money and had a ridiculous salary from eg for years now, so he'll be fine financially (plus eg is helping pay for his current apartment still). i just wonder what he'll do.
    Thing is I believe he already got help at some point and it didn't improve anything. I recall EG paying a psychologist or something to help him, but I don't remember his results improving at that time.

With him off the salary books, and Stephano retiring in months, this should open up a lot of flexibility for them to sign some big name players. Eager to see what moves they make. I'm actually really hoping for them to sign Jaedong to a real contract because I believe he is actually still on loan and he has all the EG qualities in a player.. unlikely at this point, but one can hope lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

yeah those were 2 of eg's highest paid players. it'll be very interesting to see what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    Thing is I believe he already got help at some point and it didn't improve anything. I recall EG paying a psychologist or something to help him, but I don't remember his results improving at that time.

With him off the salary books, and Stephano retiring in months, this should open up a lot of flexibility for them to sign some big name players. Eager to see what moves they make. I'm actually really hoping for them to sign Jaedong to a real contract because I believe he is actually still on loan and he has all the EG qualities in a player.. unlikely at this point, but one can hope lol
    On real talk idra said that sports psychologist wasn't really prepared at all, since she didn't knew what is esports and was all like "so you can play video games professionally?" another psychologist wasn't appointed so that's where it ended.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    On real talk idra said that sports psychologist wasn't really prepared at all, since she didn't knew what is esports and was all like "so you can play video games professionally?" another psychologist wasn't appointed so that's where it ended.
    Damn haha.. Don't they get paid a lot per hr? Hope I never have to go to one.

On the bright side, it seems like idra is more happier since getting dropped and he has gotten a lot of support with being a caster in the sc2 community.

Guys this is crazy thought, but DIMAGA is about to anounce what team he's joining, EG just released IdrA and Stephano will probably retire what if...

Banned

wut teh comeback... gawd damnn

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    wut teh comeback... gawd damnn
    Yeah lulz. Also HerO rolld america as I thought he would.

aLIVE holding it down in Group A for Terrans!

Someone still interested in this ? Thoughts on LotV ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Someone still interested in this ? Thoughts on LotV ?
    feel like starcraft is dying down, I haven't played the game in ages but I did see the LotV beta stuff. Terran OP with that lockon shit. That's all for the beta.

When the high templars became archons and said power overwhelming, got them feels