Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Bledsoe

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Too early to predict, you're judging him based on a run he had in the playoffs over 11 games and the freaking pre-season, you're even worse than all those who spammed about the Linsanity-stuff last season.

And I showed you that his PER 36 last season wasn't anything to be proud over, 4.5 fouls and 3.6 turnovers while shooting the ball with a very low FG%..

And how the hell am I trolling the thread? You're the one who spam pure nonsense..

Seriously, that's one game and it's the freaking pre-season..
    well said, nothing new here. as always clippersfans86 is a sped and needs to get off everyone's cawk on the clips

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

He played 11 games in the playoffs. 6\11 of those games he failed to score more than 5 minutes, 5 of those he scored 3 or less. He had 3 games with zero assists.

14\6\4
    23\4\5
    17\1\4

Those are huge games in the playoffs. Yes I realize defensively he was big in the Memphis series. He averaged 13.7 minutes in that series. 2 games with 6 & 7 minutes played.

In the SA series he averaged 23 minutes. Put up 2 really good games and 2 stinkers. He averaged 2.3 assists to 2.5 turnovers. That's a concern for a guy who could play PG.

Good defensively, extremely athletic. Has potential but don't over do it.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by roffie
    well said, nothing new here. as always clippersfans86 is a sped and needs to get off everyone's cawk on the clips
    I haven't checked his threads for a long time, I got tired of his crazy biased posts about the Clippers and how delusional the guy is. I just checked this thread to see if he's changed, to be honest, he's just as bad as always.

I still remember one hilarious thread he started where he called out Blake Griffin for not playing filmed pick-up games in the summer..

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    He played 11 games in the playoffs. 6\11 of those games he failed to score more than 5 minutes, 5 of those he scored 3 or less. He had 3 games with zero assists.

14\6\4
    23\4\5
    17\1\4

Those are huge games in the playoffs. Yes I realize defensively he was big in the Memphis series. He averaged 13.7 minutes in that series. 2 games with 6 & 7 minutes played.

In the SA series he averaged 23 minutes. Put up 2 really good games and 2 stinkers. He averaged 2.3 assists to 2.5 turnovers. That's a concern for a guy who could play PG.

Good defensively, extremely athletic. Has potential but don't over do it.
    I'm not calling the guy an all star or anything . I'm saying he's a defensive monster with great upside who needs to get more respect. Everybody around here refers to him as a scrub or role player caliber type but he's so much better than that. As I said... I completely disregard his scoring usually good or bad.. because 80 percent of his value is outside of his scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    As for Bledsoe's future.... I'm scared to trade him because of his upside. I understand he's not an ideal SG and would want the opportunity to be a star PG elsewhere. I'd take Klay Thompson or Paul George for him as a Clippers GM but very few other young, talented wings right now I'd trade Bledsoe for so it's a tough situation.
    Come on now, there's no way in hell you could trade Bledsoe for Klay Thompson or Paul George straight up. There's just no way either of those teams would make that trade.

I mean Clipper hater John Hollinger called Bledsoe the breakout player of the playoffs.
    Seriously, who gives a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck what Hollinger thinks? He's tumbling dickweed.

I haven't checked his threads for a long time, I got tired of his crazy biased posts about the Clippers and how delusional the guy is. I just checked this thread to see if he's changed, to be honest, he's just as bad as always.

I still remember one hilarious thread he started where he called out Blake Griffin for not playing filmed pick-up games in the summer..
    You're one odd character. You spend half your time on ISH flat out trolling, especially in OTC and in here you're trying to act like a level headed poster shocked about other people being a homer? I seriously feel like I'm talking to somebody with multiple personality here when you act like that.

NBA rookie of the year

You're one odd character. You spend half your time on ISH flat out trolling, especially in OTC and in here you're trying to act like a level headed poster shocked about other people being a homer? I seriously feel like I'm talking to somebody with multiple personality here when you act like that.
    I'm not serious the most of the time when I'm posting but you're a sad person, that's a fact. I discuss plenty of basketball and if you claim anything else, then you're not only delusional but also a liar. And if you want to talk about odd characters, you're the best example, you're close to 30 years old and you're a ghosthunter and you have terrible credit, go get an education or a good job instead of wasting your time on this nonsense.

And yes, I am calling you out for being delusional and a homer, you average like 30 posts per day about one team and the players who play for that team. I mean, there's a reason why very few people agrees with you, just check this thread. It would be one thing if you actually wrote decent posts but all you ever do is to spam rumours or type nonsense stuff like this where you hype the Clipper players like crazy.
    Last edited by millwad; 10-25-2012 at 04:16 PM.

I'm not serious the most of the time when I'm posting but you're a sad person, that's a fact. I discuss plenty of basketball and if you claim anything else, then you're not only delusional but also a liar. And if you want to talk about odd characters, you're the best example, you're close to 30 years old and you're a ghosthunter and you have terrible credit, go get an education or a good job instead of wasting your time on this nonsense.

And yes, I am calling you out for being delusional and a homer, you average like 30 posts per day about one team and the players who play for that team. I mean, there's a reason why very few people agrees with you, just check this thread. It would be one thing if you actually wrote decent posts but all you ever do is to spam rumours or type nonsense stuff like this where you hype the Clipper players like crazy.
    Yea that's believable. You spending time to dig up so much personal information on so many ISH members tells us what kind of productive life you have bud. You can't just troll like a jackass in OTC and make a bunch of over the line threads then just say "Oh I'm just kidding". You made a STUPID classless thread about Joyner dying for example then tried to play it off with "I really thought he was dead". Like seriously you're going to call me out on a personal level? .

I do remember a time when you used to discuss basketball and I liked your posts back then. Doesn't mean you can go to trolling hard for 6 months, post something serious and expect me to take it seriously. I've never trolled you or anybody else. I've been a homer or been an ass at times but never on a personal level.

Funny thing about me is everything you're pointing out I've admitted and shared myself. I've shared my age (26), told tons of people here about my ghost hunting HOBBY, shared about jobs and my personal life etc. You on the other hand have pulled some D-Fish level stunts and fabricated things about your personal life such as you being a professional Swedish basketball player etc.

Shit just got serious. Gotta agree with Clips here though.

What's even more sad than Clipperfan being overly excitable about his team is all the pathetic people who follow him around trying to bash him.

He said Bledsoe has the potential to be a very good player.

Ok. He does.

He said he thinks he believes Bledsoe has so much potential that he would only trade him for Paul or Thompson.

Ok. They have proven to be better than Bledsoe so far and CF86 acknowledges that. It's his belief Bledsoe, with more minutes, will prove himself. It's within the realm of possibility.

None of the above should really be causing multiple grown men to be stalking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    What's even more sad than Clipperfan being overly excitable about his team is all the pathetic people who follow him around trying to bash him.

He said Bledsoe has the potential to be a very good player.

Ok. He does.

He said he thinks he believes Bledsoe has so much potential that he would only trade him for Paul or Thompson.

Ok. They have proven to be better than Bledsoe so far and CF86 acknowledges that. It's his belief Bledsoe, with more minutes, will prove himself. It's within the realm of possibility.

None of the above should really be causing multiple grown men to be stalking him.
    Wow coming from you I have mad respect. I know you don't like my style in general. What you just reiterated is exactly what I was saying. I didn't say Bledsoe was better than these guys.... on top of that I wasn't putting down other players to boost Bledsoe so it shouldn't be attracting trolls. Not like I said "Bledsoe dominated old Steve Nash" or anything to instigate like that.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

DelusionalFan86

It's true. Clipsfan has his own annoying legion of haters who follow him around whining like bitches. The jazz, grizzlies and nuggets fan(s).

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

The Jazz should trade Favors for marc gaspl or demarcus cousins he shows great potential when he's in the game

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    DelusionalFan86
    Nothing he said was delusional. Difference between being delusional and just being a homer.