Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Ray Allen

Default Re: Ray Allen

Ray "Da Gawd" Allen

Arcadia, CA

ray allen doesnt need to run around so many screens when lebron is drawing double teams.

lethal

37 year old ray allen shows up for tough games and hits clutch shots

36 year old tim duncan skips tough games like a bitch and is most likely sleeping right now

lel

Never once said Ray Allen was done. Wanted him to sign back in Boston til he retired because he's the best f*cking three-point shooter ever.

Now...Miami Heat "fans", on the other hand, were doing nothing but calling Ray washed up in the years prior to him putting the Heat uniform on, especially after knocking the Celtics out two years in a row. Now suddenly he's great.

Might wanna check the brakes on the bandwagon y'all are still riding on...sudden stops and reverses like that are bad for it's health.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Never once said Ray Allen was done. Wanted him to sign back in Boston til he retired because he's the best f*cking three-point shooter ever.

Now...Miami Heat "fans", on the other hand, were doing nothing but calling Ray washed up in the years prior to him putting the Heat uniform on, especially after knocking the Celtics out two years in a row. Now suddenly he's great.

Might wanna check the brakes on the bandwagon y'all are still riding on...sudden stops and reverses like that are bad for it's health.
    I said no such thing, and he's always been my 2nd favorite player. We're spoiled to have him.

ray allen jesus christ this n*gga is amazing

Had Lebron considered Boston, y'all would of been "riding" too...Ray plays for the Heat now, deal with it

laugh it up bud. Heat fans are terrible, yup. Whatever makes you feel better I guess. I mean I can only imagine the pain of getting beat by the Heat in the playoffs 2 seasons in a row and then watch that same team win a championship then take away Ray Allen

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    ray allen jesus christ this n*gga is amazing
    You called my name?

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    laugh it up bud. Heat fans are terrible, yup. Whatever makes you feel better I guess. I mean I can only imagine the pain of getting beat by the Heat in the playoffs 2 seasons in a row and then watch that same team win a championship then take away Ray Allen
    Pain is losing in Game 7 in 2010] to the Lakers. The Heat are just better than the Celtics. There's no shame in losing to a better team two years in a row.

That doesn't change the fact that the bandwagon around here rode Paul, Ray and KG into the ground mercilessly after both series and then 180'd when Ray put the Heat jersey on. Which is fine...that's what bandwagon fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    Had Lebron considered Boston, y'all would of been "riding" too...Ray plays for the Heat now, deal with it
    Well since Lebron never considered Boston and Boston never considered Lebron...you make no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I said no such thing, and he's always been my 2nd favorite player. We're spoiled to have him.
    That's because you're not one of the bandwagoners. Statement doesn't really apply to you.

Pain is losing in Game 7 in 2010] to the Lakers. The Heat are just better than the Celtics. There's no shame in losing to a better team two years in a row.

That doesn't change the fact that the bandwagon around here rode Paul, Ray and KG into the ground mercilessly after both series and then 180'd when Ray put the Heat jersey on. Which is fine...that's what bandwagon fans do.
    So lemme get this str8...we should route against him since he plays for the Heat?!?

My boy...you are delusional!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    So lemme get this str8...we should route against him since he plays for the Heat?!?

My boy...you are delusional!!!
    lol, the point is completely beyond you. Forget it and move on.

Well since Lebron never considered Boston and Boston never considered Lebron...you make no sense at all.

It's called hypothetical to show reference...pay attention in school, it's there for a reason!