Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Anyone catch the latest episode of ramsays nightmares?

I can't comprehend how such delusional people like this exist. How does this happen? scary shit

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re: Anyone catch the latest episode of ramsays nightmares?

The one with the lady saying haters on the internet were bullying her her restaurant?

That lady was a different level of insane, just completely oblivious to reality.

I thought you were gonna say you are Gordon Ramsay's son.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    The one with the lady saying haters on the internet were bullying her her restaurant?

That lady was a different level of insane, just completely oblivious to reality.
    lol yep

NBA rookie of the year

What's more scary is that some people don't seem to understand how much nonsense the show is.

I find it hilarious how the food always stink when Gordon first visits the restaurant and how Gordon absolutely hates every single dish he tests. But suddenly after he is there for a couple of days the food becomes amazing even though the same people are making the food just because Gordon puts some other dishes on the menu..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    What's more scary is that some people don't seem to understand how much nonsense the show is.

I find it hilarious how the food always stink when Gordon first visits the restaurant and how Gordon absolutely hates every single dish he tests. But suddenly after he is there for a couple of days the food becomes amazing even though the same people are making the food just because Gordon puts some other dishes on the menu..
    Isn't it obvious? He gives them better recipes and ingredients and gives them tips how to cook it. He usually gives simple recipes+on opening night has some big celebrity chef come in to also train up the staff+make sure the food doesnt get f*cked up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Isn't it obvious? He gives them better recipes and ingredients and gives them tips how to cook it. He usually gives simple recipes+on opening night has some big celebrity chef come in to also train up the staff+make sure the food doesnt get f*cked up.
    I actually look forward to the part the other poster mentions. I've been to some bad restaurants, but i always tend to like atleast one thing. This guy NEVER likes ANYTHING and he orders what, 3-4 dishes?

It's funny but annoying since it's obviously scripted. dont like 80% of the businesses that go on his show fail? I forgot, but there's some statistic like that somewhere.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StocktonFan
    I actually look forward to the part the other poster mentions. I've been to some bad restaurants, but i always tend to like atleast one thing. This guy NEVER likes ANYTHING and he orders what, 3-4 dishes?

It's funny but annoying since it's obviously scripted. dont like 80% of the businesses that go on his show fail? I forgot, but there's some statistic like that somewhere.
    most restaurants fail anyways

Quote Originally Posted by StocktonFan

Well he is the worlds most famous chef for a reason... he kinda has really high standards unlike us. Fresh food and frozen food also makes a lot of difference which most restaurants tend to use.

Running a business and cooking the food is two different thing, its not his fault if they can't continue to run what ramsay set up for them... Theres this one episode where ramsay made the place so famous they had to expand to a much bigger restaurants but ends up failing because it lower the food quality.

There are obviously parts that are set up, it is a show after all

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    I can't comprehend how such delusional people like this exist. How does this happen? scary shit
    It's on Worldstar lol:
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...i2Q2yxFL7C12kq

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Ramsay sure does give people nightmares... specially last episode, threatening to chop that poor guy's manhood...

Wait, I have the wrong Ramsay.

Here is the Yelp page: http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale

The owner and Amy actually do refute bad reviews.

Phoenix New Times has the goods from someone who was a customer during the show taping.
    The scene started almost immediately.
    "It was very tense," the diner tells me, "you could hear Amy [Bouzaglo] yelling in the kitchen and Samy [Bouzaglo's husband] was running all over the dining room. Other tables were complaining and people were leaving because they were waiting so long for their food. My partner and I had reservations for 6:45. By 9:30, we still hadn't received our pizza."

Thinking the drama might be part of the show, the diner talked to one of the show's producers, who confirmed that what was happening was real.

Still without pizza, the diner went up to the cash register to talk to Samy, who was arguing with another customer. When Samy saw the diner, he told him his pizza was coming. When the diner answered that Samy had told the diner that an hour ago, Samy responded by saying, "Why don't you go **** yourself."

"She was yelling and screaming 'get the **** out' and saying if we weren't going to pay for our drinks, she was going to call the cops. She called me a 'tough guy' and said, 'You better correct your acting skills if you're trying to get on TV.' The producer said he would pay for our bill and that we should leave."
    The diner adds, "The producers told me they had never seen anything like this."

When the diner and his partner walked out, he says the Scottsdale police were already on the scene and tells me they were responding to a 911 hangup call he presumes was made by Amy. He goes on to say he heard Amy tell the police she had been "set up."

I am going to have to watch this.