Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden NFL 15

Default Re: Madden NFL 15

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I have it. Initial feelings I'm not liking it. Will need more time with it. I will say the graphics look much better than 25 and the run is no longer cheesy. And this game is geared more to defenses than anything. Which leads me my next beef.

Madden 13 was geared towards the pass, so many gamers threw a ton
    Madden 25 was geared towards the run, so many gamers ran a ton
    Madden 15 is geared towards defense, to be continued.

Why is there never a balanced game? I love that the defense reacts to the run so much better than last year. The outside run cheese is halted. By cheese? OL, WR pancake defenders and you're off. Now, defenders shed blocks and pursue better. While that is good, just seems like everything is bottled up. Your offense becomes short yardage drives down the field. Not many home run plays unless you control the Safety/CB and botch on an interception or call a bad defense.

I need more time but the feel of this game I dont like. And the changing of buttons just irks me. I'm used to using D pad to hot route now its Y and D pad is changing camera which screws me when I'm on defense trying to shade etc
    How is the franchise mode?

What console you playing on?

My impression after playing one game is the game plays pretty good. Note: I skipped over Madden 25 and I'm playing the PS4 version. i have heard people complain the game is not much different than Madden 25.

My only issue is pass rush is too good (I got sacked 5 times) and DBs still drop easy interceptions.

Love Live Life

Is this game worth $65 or wait til Black Friday to get it for the $30???

I've been looking at clips and it looks good.

Love Live Life

I went ahead and bought this last night. The graphics and visuals are great.

Haven't played much yet. Did some training and started the MUT. First time playing MUT so I'm kinda confused.

I'm addicted to this game.

The one thing pissing me off is that like 80% of my lob passes get intercepted or tipped, so I'm forced to just use bullet passes. Maybe I'm lobbing at the wrong times.

Love Live Life

I regret buying this game. God there's still the same flaws in this game from years ago.

I'm never buying another Madden game again until they do a complete overhaul.

This game pisses me off soooo much. Dbs and safeties can't fvcking catch and then the dude turn around and convert a bs 4th and 20.

RBs bumping into linemen and falling over. Doing animations without me pressing anything only to get tackled and not get the 1st.

Never again Madden

I actually think the tackling physics are really good. Like if I'm at the goal line and my RB runs into multiple defenders, I'm still able to break the plane and get the TD, depending on how I'm hit and whether they wrap me up or spin me around.

I've noticed what you're saying about defenders dropping picks, but I think that's intended. It makes sense for a tip to be more likely than an interception. Plus that works for me on offense, otherwise I'd be getting picked quite a bit.

I'm getting slaughtered when I play online, but I'm having fun. Maybe it's just because this is the first real next gen football game I've ever played. Hell, I think the last football game I played was NFL Blitz on N64. Not exactly realistic. So the graphics and gameplay on this definitely have me satisfied so far. I'm loving it.