Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tim Duncan is GAY ??

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    If he is, it just makes his top 10 status that much sweeter.
    I have to give you props for that pun.

Quote Originally Posted by Djarum

You just compared a possession of simple fruits to the incredibly complex system of human sexuality. Nice job.
    Incredibly complex? It's very simple actually when you take into account that there are only 4 possible choices. Either you love ****, snatch, both or nothing.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    If a man sleep with a man rather then a woman than that sicko is gay.
    According to that logic if a man sleeps with another woman instead of another man then that guy is straight. Are you really this daft? I'm being trolled, right? You do understand that according to your definition of bisexual, Tim Duncan IS in fact bisexual. HAHAHAHAHHA

Incredibly complex? It's very simple actually when you take into account that there are only 4 possible choices. Either you love ****, snatch, both or nothing.
    Completely untrue. Go ebay a biology book.

According to that logic if a man sleeps with another woman instead of another man then that guy is straight. Are you really this daft? I'm being trolled, right? You do understand that according to your definition of bisexual, Tim Duncan IS in fact bisexual. HAHAHAHAHHA

Completely untrue. Go ebay a biology book.
    No one gives a **** what your biology book says. In the context of what is correct in "street terms":

-Men who only like other men are gay
    -Men who like only women are straight
    -Men who like both men and women are bisexual

NBA lottery pick

No wonder why his post moves are always on point...

lets just say it's gay to get rammed or rocked. I knew there was something strange about Timmy.

Learning to shoot layups

No one gives a **** what your biology book says. In the context of what is correct in "street terms":

-Men who only like other men are gay
    -Men who like only women are straight
    -Men who like both men and women are bisexual
    You are forgetting about transexualism, buddy. If you think you can break transexualism down in "street terms" then you are beyond hope. Sexuality works as a sliding scale between two extremes. It is determined by a neuronal mass count in a very specific part of the brain. This mass, combined with environmental stimuli, dictates sexual identity as well as attraction. Please... hide your ignorance. Street terms are just that, streeeeeet terms. Not absolute facts. Humans are NOT THAT SIMPLE.

Your American high school education is showing. Hahahah. Cya.
    Last edited by Djarum; 07-19-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Serious playground baller Lakers2877's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    First of all, shitty source. Secondly it says "bisexual", which isn't gay.
    If you're a man and like an occasional side of sausage you are definitely gay

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers2877
    Lakers, I am about to reveal to you a VERY complex and difficult to understand concept that I think will blow your mind! You seem to possess an incredible amount of intelligence so I think you can handle it... here goes...

Gay = ONLY SAME SEX
    Bi = WITH BOTH SEXES

Crazy, huh? Wow. I'm not quite sure I understand it but I think you'll be able to. So ****ing complicated!!

What im trying to say is theres so much tuna in the world over and under the sea, and if you decided to say "aw phooey, Im tired of screwing me some tuna let me fool around with a dude" that means you gay. You cant be screwing tuna thinking about some dude in the middle of screwing tuna either because that's gay. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, remember that buddy. You might as well change the word bisexual to a confused disgrace thats also gay.
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 07-19-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers2877
    Thank you.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    What im trying to say is theres so much tuna in the world over and under the sea, and if you decided to say "aw phooey, Im tired of screwing me some tuna let me fool around with a dude" that means you gay. You cant be screwing tuna thinking about some dude in the middle of screwing tuna either because that's gay. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, remember that buddy. You might as well change the word bisexual to a confused disgrace thats also gay.
    You are doing a very bad job of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...c-bluefin-tuna

You do understand that Tuna numbers in the ocean have never been lower, right? That most kinds are either endangered or nearly endangered? Or extinct? Thanks.

You are doing a very bad job of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...c-bluefin-tuna

You do understand that Tuna numbers in the ocean have never been lower, right? That most kinds are either endangered or nearly endangered? Or extinct? Thanks.
    Are you serious? Nobody have time for no geographic lessons man. You know what I mean, dont act stupid.

lmao at the picture they used.

You are forgetting about transexualism, buddy. If you think you can break transexualism down in "street terms" then you are beyond hope. Sexuality works as a sliding scale between two extremes. It is determined by a neuronal mass count in a very specific part of the brain. This mass, combined with environmental stimuli, dictates sexual identity as well as attraction. Please... hide your ignorance. Street terms are just that, streeeeeet terms. Not absolute facts. Humans are NOT THAT SIMPLE.

Your American high school education is showing. Hahahah. Cya.
    Transexualism deals with modification to the human body and adds a whole different dimension to the discussion. I never said one can break down transexualism into street terms. Go back and re-read my post. This is a message board for basketball, hence street terms is more applicable in this setting. Also your assumption that my highest level of education is HS is incorrect, much like your argument.