Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Joel Anthony is averaging 0.7 ppg on 38.9% shooting for the Celtics

It's mind boggling if you keep in mind that this is the guy who started for '12 Heat that won the titles. And some retards think the Heat are stacked and it's not fair. Damn idiots.

Serious playground baller CeilingFan#1's Avatar

Default Re: Joel Anthony is averaging 0.7 ppg on 38.9% shooting for the Celtics

They were stacked, just not at center. Nobody denied their center position was shit.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeilingFan#1
    They were stacked, just not at center. Nobody denied their center position was shit.
    Scrubs in Miami look good because LeBron and Wade are unselfish superstars.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Scrubs in Miami look good because LeBron and Wade are unselfish superstars.
    joel anthony didnt look good in Miami lol

Decent playground baller catquickspider's Avatar

Joel Anthony was playing great defense in 11 and 12. He just was not providing as much offense as Birdman does. They did not really need his offense either. Lebron just choked in 11.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

He was starting for them in 2011

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

Joel has no offense, not a surprise to anyone

he played for the Heat for hustling and rebounding and blocking shots

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

I'm glad he's not in Miami anymore. He couldn't even score a basket when Lebron set him up perfectly...

Same idiots who claimed that Lebron's Cavs were super stacked. Will be the same idiots that if Lebron ended up on the Magic or the 76ers would claim that Nelson is a HOF PG or Micheal Williams is really the next Magic.

Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

Uh, Joel Anthony was never a scorer. It surprises you he's barely scoring on the Celtics? I remember for the longest time people saying the Heat needed a big man. Then they got Anderson and Oden.

the Cleveland cavaliers were stacked before Lebron left them. and then suddenly everyone were saying they weren't.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    the Cleveland cavaliers were stacked before Lebron left them. and then suddenly everyone were saying they weren't.
    I'd be shocked if you could find a single post calling them stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I'd be shocked if you could find a single post calling them stacked.
    But we had Shaq!! All Star Mo Williams! Jamison every tenth or twentieth game, Big Z on one leg. Euroleague GOAT Anthony Parker & Delonte West who is dominating the chinese league right now! That's stacked if I ever saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    But we had Shaq!! All Star Mo Williams! Jamison every tenth or twentieth game, Big Z on one leg. Euroleague GOAT Anthony Parker & Delonte West who is dominating the chinese league right now! That's stacked if I ever saw it.
    Top 5 defense years before LeBron began pathetically begging for defensive accolades

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Top 5 defense years before LeBron began pathetically begging for defensive accolades
    Yes. Our team defense was incredible. Everyone bought in to the system and Mike Brown really got to flex his chops so to say defensively. It was the fact that our offense, at most times, was piss-poor outside of LeBron. Our shooters were always inconsistent, no solid ball handlers outside of Mo, our big men were corpses and/or constantly injured. Far from stacked from individual player/talent wise.