Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What is keeping South America from thriving?

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]This is a PC

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    People think you’re racist but fail to understand the reality

Our society is based and predicated off western civilization. The more Europeans went to SA the more the land benefited from it

Exactly. There is no universal definition of ‘success.’ In western countries, we simply measure it by western standards. If a bunch of bumbling white people showed up in australia’s aborigibal outback and couldnt figure out how to identify edible plants, or consistently snare prey, or predict the weather, theyd be seen in that environment as lower in competence.

ON AVERAGE, people who will be most likely to succeed by western standards, will be western people. Thats like basic evolution. Not including immigrants obviously, as they often represent the overachievers from each culture. But in terms of group vs group averages.

Ofc there will be exceptional individuals from all backgrounds and that’s perfectly cool. It’s not about hating or holding anyone down. We just cant lie about shit with potentially serious social ramifications, because a bunch of wet panty dweebs are more concerned about feelings than whether we have a sustainable social model.

Ultimately, ‘equality’ is simply a fairy tale that guys like ItsMillerTime tells his kids at night.

Altho he actually believes it too which is weird

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Cultural advantage. North America is largely a product of English and German culture. South America is largely a product of Spanish and Portuguese culture. Sorry, but Spain and Portugal aren't exactly killing it.

Bingo.

Northern Europe shits on Southern Europe from an economic perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Bingo.

Northern Europe shits on Southern Europe from an economic perspective.

Since the industrial revolution, yeah. It just makes sense that industrial expertise will be emphasized more greatly in colder landscapes, while agricultural production is more emphasized in warmer climes. I doubt thered be much or any divergence in terms of genetic predisposition in just the last 300 years or so, but certainly in terms of cultural and economic priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    You sound super defensive.
    Stating facts is now being defensive? You need a safe space? Don't like acknowledging history? Does it make you uncomfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Stating facts is now being defensive? You need a safe space? Don't like acknowledging history? Does it make you uncomfortable?

Lol nah homez. You can say anything and everything you want about what the US did in the past, I literally take zero offense to it. Couldnt possibly care any less. Im worried bout dat hurr and now. And youre not even an American.

But like... the way you were rambling in one long breath and saying things like “just for starters champ”

Always sounds like youre HELLA bitter about all things ‘Merica.

Doesnt bother me or nothin bro, I actually find it amusing. But I also feel kinda bad for you cuz obvs there’s some feelings goin on there. I can hear the emotions in your tone when you talk about America the Beautiful. Sounds like youre struggling finding closure on stuff.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 11-14-2019 at 11:41 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Exactly. There is no universal definition of

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

TheMan does come off as a jilted ex lover when it comes to the topic of America. It’s so bad but yet for the life of him he cannot keep their name out of his mouth.
    Last edited by warriorfan; 11-15-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    TheMan does come off as a jilted ex lover when it comes to the topic of America. It’s so bad but yet for the life of him he cannot keep their name out of his mouth.
    Truth to be told, I couldn't care less what you, Chris or any other goofball here thinks about me or my opinions but if you want to pull yourselves out of your "rah rah rah America da bess" ignorance and educate yourselves a bit, I suggest you at least watch Oliver Stone's The Untold History of the United States.