Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    I never said I'm not going to judge the cops, I'm withholding judgement for now.

Let's not pretend if Dorner was going around executing cops, these cops would have shot up that truck. There's a difference between cold-blooded murder and jittery cops overreacting. You may want to pretend there isn't, but there is.

- absolutley 100% no difference....No grey area.....In fact the exact same thing.

- 2 diffrent organisms justifying thier actions.

- Leave your morality out of it....and open your eyes.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Manhunt Suspect Cristopher Dorner or ISH poster?

Those are all quotes from Christopher Dorner's manifesto. The dude is just completely off the rails by the end of it.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/document...-manifesto.pdf
    I'd have to agree he included Kevin Hart and Lisa Lampanelli as "geniuses"

You sound like you're about two thousands words into your manifesto. Don't be like this guy. Make sure you run a spell and grammar check. It really does help put your best foot forward.

Also work off an outline, you want each paragraph to flow into the next and make sure you have a concluding paragraph that really sums up your points. Don't just give your thoughts on Bill Cosby and stop typing.
    What exactly did I say that made you try to besmirch me by painting me a loonie, mr. Government spokesperson? Can you refute some of the things I said or are you just trying to make jokes that are so dull no one even notices your attempt to make them.

I never said dude wasn't imbalanced. But when the oppressors keep pushing people into corners, you're going to have to expect some of them to rise up and act unpredictably.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Obama won, get over it. Your tears of impotent rage are delicious, though.

Wrong thread, bro. You're the only one talking about an election. How many drone deaths did Obama cause today?? Go look that up and come back to me, son.

Does everyone on this board have a half-finished manifesto somewhere?

Wake up Kid....

- go outside.....You think this man is Crazy becuase he merked a few people...

- Far worse happens every day and our world was Built on it....pop your bubble and see the world for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    What exactly did I say that made you try to besmirch me by painting me a loonie, mr. Government spokesperson? Can you refute some of the things I said or are you just trying to make jokes that are so dull no one even notices your attempt to make them.

I never said dude wasn't imbalanced. But when the oppressors keep pushing people into corners, you're going to have to expect some of them to rise up and act unpredictably.
    There's a paranoia to your position. As seen in the bolded part above and below

Expect to see alot more of these cases, as the government tries to systematically take more of your liberties from you. Why do you think they're ready to unleash an army of drones on their own populace? Because some people might wake up soon, but it's already too late. Technology is advancing at such a a rapid pace, rendering us specialized and clueless to the bigger picture.
    Also we can't make jokes here? Even rude jokes?
    And if you can't see because you're too busy wearing macho man glasses in your moms household while you're jerking it to Jennifer Lawrence interviews, then I don't know what to tell you
    But to be real, I don't think you have a manifesto, but there is a whiff of end-times paranoia in your post.

POLICE MISTAKENLY SHOOT TWO WOMEN IN EX-COP MANHUNT

Craziness in Southern California, as authorities search for the ex-cop who has said he is out to kill LAPD personnel, and is responsible for the murder of three people in the last week. Understandably, police officers are on edge... but that doesn't mean you should start sucking at your job at putting others at risk.

Case in point. Two elderly Asian women were shot by police in Torrance yesterday when officers mistook their blue pickup truck for the vehicle reportedly being driven by the suspect: Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop.

The women were just out early delivering newspapers. The next you know, the cops were shooting at them:

The women, shot in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue, were taken to area hospitals, Torrance police Lt. Devin Chase said. They were not identified. One was shot in the hand and the other in the back, according to Jesse Escochea, who captured video of the victims being treated.

It was not immediately known what newspapers the women were delivering. After the shooting, the blue pickup was riddled with bullet holes and what appeared to be newspapers lay in the street alongside.

Local, state and federal authorities are involved in a massive search for Christoper Jordan Dorner, 33, a former Los Angeles Police Department officer who is believed to have threatened "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" against police in an online manifesto, and was suspected of shooting three police officers, one of whom died, early Thursday in Riverside County.

Dorner also is suspected of killing a couple in Orange County earlier this week.
    Christopher Dorner is described as 33-year-old, 6-foot-tall, 270-pound African American man. The victims in this shooting incident... are not. Just a guess, but I'm pretty sure these women do not match Dorner's description. But somebody got jumpy and decided to unload their guns on a newspaper delivery truck. This is a tense situation, so how about trying to make sure that nobody else gets hurt? More here Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive.

Thats f*cking terrible, shooting up a car with two old women.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I guess training day was true

which one is more scary?

a millitary trained cop killer roaming the streets of LA.

a police force that opens fire WITHOUT ANY SORT OF WARNING on random civilians because they think these civilians could possibly be the cop killer that they are out hunting.

everyone making excuses like these cops are just "jumpy" or on "edge"....i dont give a **** how jumpy you are, you dont go around unloading bullets into random cars because you think they might contain your suspect. These men should not be armed or allowed to enforce laws, they should probably be tried for attempted murder

There's a paranoia to your position. As seen in the bolded part above and below

Also we can't make jokes here? Even rude jokes?

But to be real, I don't think you have a manifesto, but there is a whiff of end-times paranoia in your post.
    What paranoia though? You don't think the LaPD oppressed this man or that the American government, like almost all governments but way more effectively, oppresses its own people?

And are the drones not being put into place in your own country?

It's easy to dismiss something by claiming conspiracy and paranoia, but they don't all go in a one size fits all recycle bin. We can't have these conversations because if you talk about ideas that aren't accepted by the mass media, which people with vested interest have complete control over, then you are labeled and dismissed and painted with one swift paint brush along with all the other loonies that got out of the sanitariums

Crazy people never think they're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners

everyone making excuses like these cops are just "jumpy" or on "edge"....i dont give a **** how jumpy you are, you dont go around unloading bullets into random cars because you think they might contain your suspect. These men should not be armed or allowed to enforce laws, they should probably be tried for attempted murder
    I haven't read anyone here making excuses for the LAPD. Unless I missed it.

All I've read is a couple posters saying wait until all the facts are released, which is reasonable considering our only info comes from the media which is known to screw up royally in the heat of the moment. Hell the women's own attorney just blew it on the news when he said Dorner was a 6 foot 6 male not a 4 foot 10 woman so even he's screwing up the facts. Dorner is 6 foot tall

Just wait until the facts come out then decide.

Decent playground baller

I think it's understandable why the cops fired shots at those two women. According to this,

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher....co%2FqQukuB0T

Dorner has a Freaking Missile Launcher at his disposal. How the heck can you get/buy a missile launcher in the states?

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    I haven't read anyone here making excuses for the LAPD. Unless I missed it.
    you havent read any of KevinNYC posts yet huh?