Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Default Re: Low Key Release: Adidas Adizero Ghost 2

I heard the new hyperfuses were the worst of the line so far. And no I didn't end picking up the Ghost 2's.

Thumbs up Re: Low Key Release: Adidas Adizero Ghost 2

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    I heard the new hyperfuses were the worst of the line so far.
    I tried a pair on in the store and they felt so cheaply made, I guess I'm going to have to eBay some kicks

Decent playground baller

difference between ghost and crazy light?

Quote Originally Posted by Underballer
    difference between ghost and crazy light?
    Blacklotus9 has got in depth reviews on both shoes.

I ball in the CL2, and have only tried on the ghost 2 at the store. CL2's are obviously very light and has a bouncy feel. CL2's have new sprintweb all over which may cause pinching when putting the shoes but disappears at game speed. CL2 also has sprint frame which makes it light and also serves as a nice heel counter.

Outsole/midsole is very bouncy and won't last long outdoors.

Ghost's in the other hand, offer a firmer, heavier, more traditional ride. They use an old version of sprintweb which is more breatheable IMO. Outsole is stiffer than CL2.

If you're getting any of the two go for the closest fit you can have. Both versions of sprintweb hugs your foot really well.

Decent playground baller

Okay, got the crazy light 2s, broke into them and they still pinch, played last night and my feet were wrecked, was the worst pinching ever.

Okay, got the crazy light 2s, broke into them and they still pinch, played last night and my feet were wrecked, was the worst pinching ever.
    Do you have wide feet?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    Do you have wide feet?
    yea, apparently I do. When I got my hyperdunkz they pinched like crazy at first, but it got better as I played more in them, but it still took a long time. I compared the crazy lights to the hyperz and they are even more narrow. Gonna settle on either adizero ghost 2, crazy shadow, or crazy fast.

Did you go up or down a size?

I really wouldn't call the CL2's as comfy, but its really important to get the proper tight fit. I went TTS @ US10.5

It's weird because I placed the CL2 side-by-side a friend's US10 crazy shadow and the shadow looked significantly bigger.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina

I really wouldn't call the CL2's as comfy, but its really important to get the proper tight fit. I went TTS @ US10.5

It's weird because I placed the CL2 side-by-side a friend's US10 crazy shadow and the shadow looked significantly bigger.
    yea, i went with the proper tight fit with size 9.5. its like the perfect length, but i just cant seem to break into them width wise. i swear, if they were just a bid wider they'd be the perfect shoe. but anyway, if these dont work out, im planning to get size 9.5 crazy fast, crazy shadow, adizero ghost 2, or go with size 10 in crazy light 2s. Its a real shame though, these were such good responsive shoes and they actually added to my vertical. They weren't as comfortable as the hyperdunk 2012, but i could move a lot better in them.

the things with a lot of the comfier basketball shoes is that they're actually counterproductive when they're too soft. It's like squatting with running shoes on, you won't be able to squat as much as you could with a shoe with a hard sole like an olympic lifting shoe.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina

but anyway, which one would you prefer? my length is 9.5. i think i have sort of widish feet, when i got my hyperdunk 2012s last year, they pinched like crazy until i managed to break them in.

im thinking that adidas is catering to people with wider feet with the crazy shadow and crazy fast maybe? but not sure yet, haven't even gotten a chance to try them out lol.