Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: New York Dropping like a Ratchet

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Every "poor" team you mentioned has beaten the Knicks. Except the bobcats because they haven't played the Knicks yet. Nice try though.
    Nets will go 7-3 in that stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    And good luck going 7-3. Games against the Nuggets and Clippers are basically automatic losses. Jazz,Blazers and Mavs are fighting for a playoff spot,I don't think you'll be able to beat all of them them too.

5-5 is a realistic expectation. You could maybe go 6-4,maybe 7-3 at best.But I think 4-6 is more realistic than 7-3.

My prediction still stands,5-5.
    4-4 so far with losses against Hawks,Clippers,Nuggets and Jazz. Just like I predicted.

They still need to play on the road against the Cavs and at home against the Bulls. 5-5 is a real possibility. I could be spot on.

Back to Business

if i was new york id aim for 2,3,6,7 seeds so they dont have to deal with miami.thats all that matters at this point......any other team in the east is beatable for the knicks. they dont really need homecourt as much as people think.i will say this tho...knicks need to get out of the first round this year or melo will become this generations dominique wilkins.which isnt a title u want when u get entered into that hall of fame.hell to be honest melo needs to at least get to the ecf.no reason he shouldnt havent already gotten there.....well ill take that back his coach was dantoni the first two years in ny.i think him leaving denver will bite him in the ass.in denver i felt he was on the cusp of winnin a title....could have been the nuggets in 2011.....last year maybe.....okc was pretty dominant last year in the playoffs but they also didnt play against a melo type player during that whole run until they got to the finals and look what happened.and dont u lakers fans dare say yall lakers had a chance last year cuz yall didnt..not against the thunder yall didnt

OP jinxed our asses too. We been piss poor aside from the last 2 games

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Seems like the OP jinxed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Seems like the OP jinxed himself.

9 losses in a row

oh wait...