Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just bought a PS4...

Okay that Black Friday deal was too good to turn down. Ordered one on Best Buy website earlier.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pla...?skuId=8637183

Comes with GTA5 and The Last of Us

What other games should I check out? Keep in mind I do most of my gaming on PC, so I'm thinking PS4/console exclusives mainly.

Banned

Default Re: Just bought a PS4...

infamous and that's about it if you play multi plats on pc already.

Banned

what kind of games are you into? the last of us is a amazing game, you can also check out destiny.

I know it isn't an exclusive, but I just finished Shadow of Mordor, and man is it good.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    infamous and that's about it if you play multi plats on pc already.
    Pretty much. Infamous is lots of fun but there's nothing else.

Also if you didn't have a PS3 Journey is absolutely worth a buy.

Banned

I'm just waiting for DBZ Xenoverse, KH3 and Dragon's Dogma 2. I have some friends who play Destiny so I may jump on that as well.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

you probably already tried if on PC, but the console version of D3 is AMAZING. and a lot of reviews have said that the game feels like it was made for a console (hard to believe, i know. but i kind of agree. its really that fun)

but youll honestly have hours of fun with GTA:O. the improvements they made from ps3 - ps4 are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    what kind of games are you into? the last of us is a amazing game, you can also check out destiny.
    I'm into all sorts of games, although shy away from online-only FPS games.

I was already thinking about picking up Little Big Planet 3 since my wife was into the previous ones on PS3.

Has anybody tried Driveclub? Would like to find a good racing game.

Damn, thats a good deal. $400 =

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    you probably already tried if on PC, but the console version of D3 is AMAZING. and a lot of reviews have said that the game feels like it was made for a console (hard to believe, i know. but i kind of agree. its really that fun)

but youll honestly have hours of fun with GTA:O. the improvements they made from ps3 - ps4 are perfect.
    I've played Dragon Age on both PS3 and PC and I just can't get into the combat. Idk maybe I've been spoiled by Dragon's Dogma but it's a little too deliberate and point-and-clicky for me. I know that's the old school Western RPG style but I prefer more fluid movement in games where reflexes are required.

Infamous is a bit of fun, good, short campaign. And the dlc I think is going to he a ps+ game in january, so if you like the game, getting the dlc for free is nice.

Other than that, as a racer fan, there's nothing outside of Driveclub, but with all the online problems of the game I steered away, although I hear it is relatively fixed now.

Destiny is a hell of a game, but you don't like fps games. I would argue Destiny is a great game for someone who doesn't like competitive fps games, like myself, as you never have to play against others if you don't want to.

That deal was tempting, but as a fellow PC gamer I think the Wii U is the only one I would get for all the exclusives. Especially considering I'm a little old for all my friends coming over to play Madden or FIFA.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    That deal was tempting, but as a fellow PC gamer I think the Wii U is the only one I would get for all the exclusives. Especially considering I'm a little old for all my friends coming over to play Madden or FIFA.
    I'm tempted by a Wii U as well but that gamepad ruins everything. I've hated it the few times I've used it and it really does little but inflate the price of every Wii U. I feel like it would gather dust because I would always choose to use one of those standard controllers whenever possible. I hate the decision Nintendo made with that. I have a faint hope that one day it becomes optional much like the Kinect/Xbone.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I'm tempted by a Wii U as well but that gamepad ruins everything. I've hated it the few times I've used it and it really does little but inflate the price of every Wii U. I feel like it would gather dust because I would always choose to use one of those standard controllers whenever possible. I hate the decision Nintendo made with that. I have a faint hope that one day it becomes optional much like the Kinect/Xbone.
    Kind of annoying but never bothered me much in the 10 minutes or so I get in at Target while waiting for my girl to grab makeup or something. Who knows how I'd feel after 2 hours.