Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default All the ref complaints are such overreactions

I'm not talking about just Clipper fans.... OKC fans in the game thread were acting like this game was rigged in the Clippers favor, and vice versa. This are shit calls on both ends, but not enough to warrant the current overreaction. Game 5? Possibly... I mean all the press about that game was about the calls, and not about the comeback.... Tonight though there really wasn't anything that decided the game. Clips had a lead and blew it... Durant was on fire, Adams made a huge difference and jackson too. Quit the complaining boys... It honestly degrades the quality of the forum, and makes the game threads unreadable.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: All the ref complaints are such overreactions

On ESPN one of the Shows Yesterday Max Kellerman mentioned How OKC gets the benefit of the Whistle more than any other team. It is not imagined.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

This is why you're my favorite LeBron stan. Finally somebody out of you folks that doesn't wear a helmet.

And what do you know, helmet master is the first to post. Shocker.

Banned

dude shut up.
    the rig IS real if you deny to see it just wait till the Heat play the Thudner in the finals

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    On ESPN one of the Shows Yesterday Max Kellerman mentioned How OKC gets the benefit of the Whistle more than any other team. It is not imagined.
    I'm not closed minded, so I will give it a listen if you post it, but Clippers get a lot of favorable calls too and get away with a lot of flops.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    dude shut up.
    the rig IS real if you deny to see it just wait till the Heat play the Thudner in the finals
    lol but why would the NBA want Durant to win over LeBron? I can see them wanting both those guys to make it to the finals, but why would they care what happens after that? Either outcome is cash money for them

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

OKC has the refs in their payroll both their series were RIGGED as FVCK. Blatantly.

FT35

Agreed. What is the point of overreacting when I already told everybody here the refs were instructed to help the Thunder advance.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Agreed. People need to stop bitching about reffing. Seriously EVERY team that has lost has their fans complaining about reffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Silver
    Agreed. What is the point of overreacting when I already told everybody here the refs were instructed to help the Thunder advance.
    I lol'ed

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Max Kellerman said it, so you know it must be gold.

I agree OP. The whole rigging narrative is played out on ISH. Just another irritating trend around here that prevents actual basketball discussion. There's one every spring that just compels non-trolling contributors to evade this forum.

I went from posting every day a month ago to posting a couple times a week now. It's just annoying seeing the same people saying the same shit over and over again. We get it, you didn't want to see team X win so you cite some conspiracy theory. Shut the **** up already

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    lol but why would the NBA want Durant to win over LeBron? I can see them wanting both those guys to make it to the finals, but why would they care what happens after that? Either outcome is cash money for them
    because durant is a joek and career choker if he doesnt win with this ultra stacked team.
    this is their ONLy chance to create a real LeBron rival and they wont blow it

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

The top four teams made have made it to the conference finals. Heat fans are shitting themselves all over this website today. They are afraid of the Pacers and they are afraid of the Spurs. And Durant still has a shot at the championship. Truth.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

you don't think okc were helped by the refs? seriouslY?