Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: What's wrong with LeBron?

at this thread...dude is playing at an all time great level, and some d-bags are wondering what is wrong with him LOL. Do you know how many back to back games Cavs had so far? Maybe he is just saving energy and playing smart basketball? Or is that so hard to grasp...

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    at this thread...dude is playing at an all time great level, and some d-bags are wondering what is wrong with him LOL. Do you know how many back to back games Cavs had so far? Maybe he is just saving energy and playing smart basketball? Or is that so hard to grasp...
    they've had two sequences already in the season wh they've played 4 games in 5 nights and have played the second most games this season only having less than portland. just give em time

Can people STFU about Lebron's explosiveness and stop pretending like they're experts about it. He looks the same in the regard and better everywhere else.

If this is what a "troubled with explosiveness" Lebron looks like, then he's still someone I would take over all but about 5 players ever in NBA history. So yeah, he sucks ass.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

How many fast break dunks and lay-ups has he blocked this year? I really don't see whatever it is you guys are seeing.

I'm sorry, but complete and utter rubbish.

Banned

http://www.nba.com/video/games/caval...nba/index.html

^ Just a couple of days ago..

Can't go all out on dunks anymore and risk injury, he's playing for something this year.. His FG% has been ridiculous this season and is just playing smarter basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    These 2 plays were a result of near-full court runs though. His real issue is his leaping/explosiveness off of short distances(3pt line to basket and shorter).
    lol i wonder if someone post a clip from short distances what crap will you spew next.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    These 2 plays were a result of near-full court runs though. His real issue is his leaping/explosiveness off of short distances(3pt line to basket and shorter).
    lol i wonder if someone post a clip from short distances what crap will you spew next.

I disagree with the premise of this topic. Is LeBron James still the exact same, explosive athlete he was at 19? Maybe he's lost 5-10 percent of that (maybe--if that)), but he's gotten smarter as a basketball player, added to his repetoire, and is still an athletic freak when compared to most everyone else in the league

His head got above the rim on a dunk vs. The bulls.

Saw a basketball once

dnt worry guys,Bron's just coasting and playin really smart basketball...id rather hav him look a lil less explosive and a lil less exciting as long as cavs continue to win and eventually get that CHIP...

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    I disagree with the premise of this topic. Is LeBron James still the exact same, explosive athlete he was at 19? Maybe he's lost 5-10 percent of that (maybe--if that)), but he's gotten smarter as a basketball player, added to his repetoire, and is still an athletic freak when compared to most everyone else in the league
    I don't doubt that at all, but it just seems weird that he'd start to look like he's declining before turning 25...

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Did anyone mention anything about him playing bad? Not once was there a mention of him not playing like the best in the league, so your first statement means nothing. About your second point, if you took the time to actually read the first post you would've come across this
    I've also noticed that he doesn't seem to try as hard to jump very high, but I'm not sure if I'm right
    so clearly that idea was already brought up, and I was asking others for their opinions, you know, how a basketball forum is supposed to operate...

Very good NBA starter

All you have to do is look up LeBron James on youtube and find his dunks from this season to know he didn't lose any vertical. I say he is saving his energy for the dunk contest.

Magic Johnson

no one has said lebron james is playing bad this season. nobody has said lebron james is on the decline.... all we're saying is he's not as explosive as he was in seasons past. lol @ pacing himself... there's a huge difference between picking your spots and not having the ability to elevate. i figured most people on ish wouldn't notice, but for the people who have watched him since coming into the league it's quite obvious...