Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I ain't even worried doe

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Blake, Barnes and Redick all had critical chokes. But don't worry ISH will blame CP3 for being unselfish and passing to wide open teammates instead of taking retarded shots.
    Why did CP3 give the all up to Blake with a chance to ice the game? Does he not know his teammates yet? Do you want your playoff lives depending on Blake Griffin? How often does that guy come through in a big playoff game, that you want him icing the game? This game was not entirely on him, but he doesn't have the killer instinct. Saw it last year in the OKC series and will see it again this round. Although can't really blame him much here, Spurs are a scary team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    ...and yet Bryant has 5 tiles while CP3 continues to disappoint every postseason.

Moron.

I wasn't criticizing Kobe, you over sensitive jackass. That's what he does and not what CP3 does, and this site is infested by Kobe fans who think that if you don't play like Kobe you're a "choker".

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Why did CP3 give the all up to Blake with a chance to ice the game? Does he not know his teammates yet? Do you want your playoff lives depending on Blake Griffin? How often does that guy come through in a big playoff game, that you want him icing the game? This game was not entirely on him, but he doesn't have the killer instinct. Saw it last year in the OKC series and will see it again this round. Although can't really blame him much here, Spurs are a scary team.
    Were you not watching the game? Blake had been best player on the floor. Period.

CP3 has had turnovers like Blake did in the clutch MANY times. In the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I wasn't criticizing Kobe, you over sensitive jackass. That's what he does and not what CP3 does, and this site is infested by Kobe fans who think that if you don't play like Kobe you're a "choker".

CP3 is one of the GOAT chokers..

Not surprising you're a fan, same as LeBald.. Seems virgin betas look up to beta small balled choke artists

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Spurs In 6

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Hey, LeBron has to beat the Celtics, so they're basically in the same situation

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    ...and yet Bryant has 5 tiles while CP3 continues to disappoint every postseason.

Moron.

b-b-b-but CP3! He has no help! I mean... I mean... Griffin had 29/12/11 and DJ had 20/15 but gosh darnit, CP3 gets no help in the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    b-b-b-but CP3! He has no help! I mean... I mean... Griffin had 29/12/11 and DJ had 20/15 but gosh darnit, CP3 gets no help in the playoffs!
    5 points (a 3 and 2 FT's) and 3 assists in the 4th and OT. In 17 minutes of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcats2013
    Bro.....they beat you with their bench.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    5 points (a 3 and 2 FT's) and 3 assists in the 4th and OT. In 17 minutes of GT.
    ??? Not even boxscore watching. He didnt play the entire fourth and the rest of it was basically hack a jordan nonsense where it was hard to get shots up. 17 minutes cant be right even then I wouldnt be concerned about who shot what in that time.

Probably shouldnt have let Blake ice the game though. Might be hindsight bias though. As he did have Bellinelli on him.
    Last edited by navy; 04-23-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    ??? Not even boxscore watching. He didnt play the entire fourth and the rest of it was basically hack a jordan nonsense where it was hard to get shots up. 17 minutes cant be right even then I wouldnt be concerned about who shot what in that time.

Probably shouldnt have let Blake ice the game though. Might be hindsight bias though. As he did have Bellinelli on him.
    As I said in one other thread, dude was extremely passive. He's a good shooter and should've taken some of those shots. The loss is not on him, but he deserves a bit of the blame.

I know he didn't play the entire 4th. Probably played ~12 minutes total in the 4th and OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    So you wanna blame him if he loses in the first?

I too would have liked Paul to keep that ball, but Blake was hot aswell, no one would have said shit had he made it.

They're playing one of the toughest first round opponents ever, all because of that dumb division rule, get off his nuts.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Blake had some bad turnovers, but he kept the Clippers close the whole time. The missed free throws are what really hurt. Doc also made some poor decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    They had switched due to the screen and Griffin had 190 lbs Marco Belinelli guarding him. That was the absolute correct play call. Blake just brain farted. I don't see how you can fault Paul on that one.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Blake's late turnover was too costly. Played great though.
    Barnes forgetting how to shoot

Overall, Timmy D showed up and reminded why he's an all-time great.