Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Let's start with the stats.

- Rose put up 23.4/4.0/6.6 on .35/.23/.81
    - Nate put up 15.2/4.0/5.6 on .33/.31/.73

They both shot at VERY low efficiency but Nate played smarter since he distributed the ball to his teammates, whereas Rose just chucked the ball the whole series. This is evident by Nate taking a total pf 66 FGA and Rose 120. Another plus with Nate is that you can rely on him in the clutch. With Rose, we all know he'll miss at least one free throw at the end of a closely contested game.

The end result was both players leading their team to 1 win and 4 straight losses.

Edit: I incorrectly listed Nate FT% as 79%. The correct FT% is 73.3
    Last edited by HoopsFanNumero1; 10-14-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

I actually thought Nate was very good outside of his 0-12 game. He did a great job of getting inside and shifting the defense, even if he wasn't shooting that well in the other games either.

Good college starter

Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I actually thought Nate was very good outside of his 0-12 game. He did a great job of getting inside and shifting the defense, even if he wasn't shooting that well in the other games either.
    Exactly, if you discard game 2, which you can't really blame him for anyways since it was a blowout, he had a FG% of .41. That's not bad. Almost Kobe-esque.

Possibly?

Was Danny Green more impactful in 2013 finals, than Lebron in 2011 finals?

I don't know what you're trying to insinuate here, other than another troll thread.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Possibly?

I don't know what you're trying to insinuate here, other than another troll thread.
    This topic is about Rose and Nate Robinson. Please don't derail the thread. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    This topic is about Rose and Nate Robinson. Please don't derail the thread. Thanks.
    Go fck yourself you Lebron dcksucking homo.

If you're gonna troll fanbases in such an unintelligent way, expect to get some shit ******t

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Possibly?

No Danny green was not more impactful, lebron literally lost them games with his play in 2011, green was more positively impactful for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    No Danny green was not more impactful, lebron literally lost them games with his play in 2011, green was more positively impactful for sure.
    Good point.

Just showing him how annoying it is when you troll people with stupid comparisons or players that clearly don't hold the same impact or skill level...

Good college starter

Go fck yourself you Lebron dcksucking homo.

If you're gonna troll fanbases in such an unintelligent way, expect to get some shit ******t
    Finally showing your maturity level

5-time NBA All-Star

Possibly?

Good One!

Godzilla destroyed NYC with more impact than Green Lantern did, but personally I'd rather have Green Lantern's powers. Just me.

Finally showing your maturity level
    Says you with the troll thread

Takes a lot for me to say stuff like that at someone on a message board. But I've seen you post for a while now and you're in that category of posters that bring nothing to ISH other than opinion on Lebron and the Heat or bringing down other fanbases to prop up your team. Nothing else.

Sad.

Banned

I didn't know fggt kangroos could type???!

Good college starter

Says you with the troll thread

Takes a lot for me to say stuff like that at someone on a message board. But I've seen you post for a while now and you're in that category of posters that bring nothing to ISH other than opinion on Lebron and the Heat or bringing down other fanbases to prop up your team. Nothing else.

Sad.
    That's because you're mentally weak like Rose. At least you own up to it. That's a good first step.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    I didn't know fggt kangroos could type???!

Didn't know grown men like Justin Timberlake

Let's start with the stats.

- Rose put up 23.4/4.0/6.6 on .35/.23/.81
    - Nate put up 15.2/4.0/5.6 on .33/.31/.79

Rose's numbers were all higher.