Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    All the attacks from Palestine the whole year of 2012 resulted in less deaths than palestinians who died in the attacks which Dunksby posted.about.
    Then maybe they should realize they're getting their asses kicked and stop poking Israel with a stick knowing full well Israel will respond with a much larger stick.

코비=GOAT

Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Oh, "clowns like Millwad" but still you don't seem to realize how the number of hurt or killed israelis and palestinians look like.

All the attacks from Palestine the whole year of 2012 resulted in less deaths than palestinians who died in the attacks which Dunksby posted.about.

And you clown, I don't try to justify shit, go and kill yourself you sucker.
    Which is what Hamas wants. They provoke Israel and fire from schools and civilian rich areas to maximize civilian deaths. They cry foul and gain international sympathy, Israel gets pressured by other nations and they concede. Hamas starts up again, rinse and repeat. They are doing what they can to achieve their goals and its working.
    Angry Palestinians lash out at Islamic militants
    http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=6694,5907777

I love that even though Israel have killed millions and millions of Palestinians while only a fraction of that have been Israeli's died from Palestinian attacks Palestinians still get called terrorist while Israel are the good guys.

RESPONSE FROM MOD: This is an absurd, false statement: "even though Israel have killed millions and millions of Palestinians"
    Last edited by insidehoops; 11-16-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I love that even though Israel have killed millions and millions of Palestinians while only a fraction of that have been Israeli's died from Palestinian attacks Palestinians still get called terrorist while Israel are the good guys.
    "Millions and millions" of Palestineans? When has this ever happened?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Wow, good job making up bullshit and talking about something you know absolutely nothing about. The population of Palestine is only 4 million, and yet Israel has been killing "millions and millions of Palestinians" over the years

Shit like this is why Palestinians are called terrorists-they slaughter 11 Israeli athletes in the summer olympics and somehow they are "noble freedom fighters"

Future D1 Dad

could someone (w/o being a smartass) give me the cliffnotes of what is going on? i don't want to google.

gaza is right next to israel but why are they fighting? is it full of palestinians or what?
    who are the hamas?

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I thought Hamas was a food made from chic-peas eaten in the middle-east?

Banned

Why do you love Palestine so much, and dislike Israel so much that you make up bullshit to defend Palestinian acts of terrorism?

Banned

Because you're full of nonsense and I don't dislike Israel, I don't dislike it's people and I don't dislike their beliefs or their civilans. I dislike theirabuse towards the palestinians, the israeli government that is, and you're trying to justify occupation and abuse.

And i don't love Palestine, would you say that you dislike Palestine and love Israel just because you're on the other side of the argument? Stop being stupid, standing up for what is right is not equal with loving or hating.
    Standing up for state-sanctioned terrorism is what's right nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Standing up for state-sanctioned terrorism is what's right now?
    It's terrorism, but where is it coming from? Reports say the assassination of the chief also killed 9 people, including a 7 year old girl.

What would you do if that was your daughter / sister / niece?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    It's terrorism, but where is it coming from? Reports say the assassination of the chief also killed 9 people, including a 7 year old girl.

If it was my daughter/sister/niece then I wouldn't have tried to use them as a human shield in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    If it was my daughter/sister/niece then I wouldn't have tried to use them as a human shield in the first place
    Who said she was a human shield? They fired a missile at a moving car in the middle of the street to assassinate that guy.

NBA Superstar

Who said she was a human shield? They fired a missile at a moving car in the middle of the street to assassinate that guy.

obviously the blame lies on whoever took the first shot, that caused the retaliation, that killed innocents. they're not going to allow them to fire rockets into their territory without retaliation, so what is the logical conclusion a reasonable person would reach from that? to stop firing the initial rockets, right?

Banned

Why is a terrorist leader who knows the Israeli army wants to assassinate him, hanging out in civilian areas where children are? Why are these civilians hanging out with a known terrorist leader and murderer?

Banned

I consider Israel occupying land that doesn't belong to them and abusing palestinians a way of terror as well. Don't be a hypocrite and don't try to misinform people like your "Camp David" nonsense and with your nonsense about how Israel just wants peace.. while occupying land that doesn't belong to them..
    America is illegally occupying lands that belong to the native Americans! GET THEM OUT! TERRORISM. White South Africans are illegally occupying land that doesn't belong to them! Send them back to Holland where they belong! The United Kingdom is built on Pict lands, the whole UK should be left empty in respect to the race that the English murdered and stole their land!