Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Russell Westbrook

he had a very shitty game but still had 26 pts with 10 assists. it happens. its not as if he shot 2-15 and had 6 pts

He pulls up for so many jumpers on the break and while taking the ball up.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    damn 6 To
    Its not even the turnovers, if you could the dumb shots he shoots when a teammate is wide open or with a full shot clock as a turnover he would average 10 a game

I am not a fan. He's got the mentality of a child. I can't believe Durant hasn't strangled him to death yet... heck of an athlete though.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    damn 6 To
    Should've been more but either got bailed out by refs or teammates

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    He pulls up for so many jumpers on the break and while taking the ball up.
    yeah, hes gotta try to make things happen in other ways. that is OKC's offense though. blame it on the coach. you think if he slowed it up, that scott brooks has some other magical play designed? no, odds are that its durant on the other side isolation. i know durant ended up with great numbers, but he was struggling at the time.

love it, got new posters that will follow goatbrook's every move

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    yeah, hes gotta try to make things happen in other ways. that is OKC's offense though. blame it on the coach. you think if he slowed it up, that scott brooks has some other magical play designed? no, odds are that its durant on the other side isolation. i know durant ended up with great numbers, but he was struggling at the time.
    There was at least 6 times this game where he shot a dumbass shot with a teammate wide open, that's the coaches fault?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

he had a very shitty game but still had 26 pts with 10 assists. it happens. its not as if he shot 2-15 and had 6 pts

I think you mean the refs happen, right? Only reason it LOOKS like he had a good game.

Serious playground baller

i thought smoove had the worst shot selection in the nba westbrook but my god . Pull up 3's when your teammates havent even crossed halfcourt yet

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    There was at least 6 times this game where he shot a dumbass shot with a teammate wide open, that's the coaches fault?
    yeah perkins was open. he should have passed to him. holy shit you're a genius

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I'm generally a fan of the guy but he has so many brain cramps it's unreal. those pull-up 3s . they should move him to the 2.

yeah perkins was open. he should have passed to him. holy shit you're a genius
    No Durant on the wing twice and Thabo several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I think you mean the refs happen, right? Only reason it LOOKS like he had a good game.
    no, i said he had a shitty game no ifs ands or buts. but even when he plays like shit he helps the team. he aint no cp3 i know that. but this is a kid that helped his team get to the finals. its obvious they werent ready the last few years when they came up short. but once upon a time, lebron wasnt ready either.

Even if he played a perfect game and made all the right decisions, it still wouldn't make a dent in a 20+ blowout. The whole team got exposed. OKC has...

No ball handler aside from Westbrook
    No consistent big that can hit mid range, score inside or even get offensive rebounds vs small Heat
    No offensive plan besides ISOs
    No defensive scheme besides reaching and doubling
    No coach that holds everyone accountable

And GTFO here with that "doesn't pass to open teammates" bull$hit, Miami doesn't leave anyone open. Their rotating D is too good. Westbrook wasn't responsible for Durant vanishing, or Perkins, Martin, Ibaka and Thabo playing like shit and standing aroung waiting for Westbrook/Durant to do everything. Brooks has no answer for Miami.

If Pop had this roster, you would much smarter play from them all, but Brooks lets them do whatever. OKC needs a real backup PG like Calderon and a big man with balls that can score inside. As is, Bosh/Lebron will keep raping OKC while Durant/Westbrook struggle vs their D.