Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

Default Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension

Didn't look intentional live at all...

College star

Default Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension

How is that racist madman not in jail after the brawl, I'll never understand.

Local High School Star

I can't believe this thread is serious. I thought it was a joke at first.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Some of you need to return to high school with your pathetically petty perspective and melodramatic stances. Suspension? Really?

he's a repeat offender, and a damn nutbag if i may say so. This guy shouldn't be in the league, period. That was clearly intentional because he knew he was there and was annoyed by Lin's holding foul.

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate

BTW, you have terrible Photoshop skills.
    I don't even use photoshop

Anybody but Artest, and this thread isn't made. The guy is a nutbar though, and his history leads to discussion. He shouldn't be suspended for that though, but honestly if he is it looks good on him because he should't have been allowed to remain in the NBA, or society after the Palace incident...

Al Jefferson

14 points, 16 boards in 26 minutes

That was 100% intentional, he tried to make it look like it was not by immediately consoling Lin afterwards, but no, nice try Artest (yes, Artest, i dont call a grown man Metta World Peace)