Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Could homecourt be the deciding factor between a Miami and Indiana conference finals?

Don't think so. Pacers team this year is built from top to bottom to beat Miami. I see them like the 90s Bulls. It doesn't matter whether they or the opponent has homecourt... they are going to beat you regardless of location.

Pacers team last year lost because Heat had the better team + game 7 homecourt. This year, the Pacers have the better team + homecourt. I just don't see them losing to Miami barring any major injuries.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Could homecourt be the deciding factor between a Miami and Indiana conference finals?

This is important,only if they have a game 7

[COLOR=Teal]Not more so than Oden and Bynum's potential contributions.
    [/COLOR]

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Lebron James would be the deciding factor.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Indy isn't winning that series without homecourt.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by Twiens
    Indy isn't winning that series without homecourt.
    They are not winning that series regardless of HC or not.

Definitely. They're both different teams at home and on the road.

miami doesn't need HCA though, def gives indy a better chance if they do have HCA but won't be guaranteed win for them..i feel like miami plays better away but a game 7 at home would be huge

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    They are not winning that series regardless of HC or not.

Reported.

You have nothing to contribute other than mind-numbing homer posts.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

It's going to be an epic series for sure. If Wade is healthy, I see the Heat winning a tough 7 game series once again.

NBA sixth man of the year

At the beginning of the season, I would say yes. Now, I say no. I feel like the Pacers will win regardless but it will be easier with HCA. If they don't have it, I think they'll win in 6. I definitely feel they will win the first game. I just feel this team is improved and unlike some of these trolls, I see every game and watch my team objectively. I just feel we need to take care of the ball honestly. I also watch a lot of Heat games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    At the beginning of the season, I would say yes. Now, I say no. I feel like the Pacers will win regardless but it will be easier with HCA. If they don't have it, I think they'll win in 6. I definitely feel they will win the first game. I just feel this team is improved and unlike some of these trolls, I see every game and watch my team objectively. I just feel we need to take care of the ball honestly. I also watch a lot of Heat games.
    you think that pacers and some pacers players are hated too much on this forum. how are you objective?
    PG was over-hyped and was called a real candidate for MVP so it is natural for a couple of people to hate him a little.

kobe is hated right now because for some reason people think that a guy in his 18th season should rush on to the court and probably end his career by doing so.

how many people make threads about PG's absolutely atrocious game 7 last year? compare that to the number of threads made because ray allen hit a clutch shot instead of lebron even though lebron was the only reason heat had a chance to win it.

Playing a close game 7 is "almost defeating the other team". Pacers got blown the fck out in game 7 yet every pacers fan acts like they almost defeated the heat.

Spurs almost defeated the heat, not pacers.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro

I feel the Opposite.. The Pacers already peaked and Miami is starting to roll and has the better stars. Lebron>>George, Wade>than whomever Pacers #2 player is..

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    If you go by last year It could be after the Miami/Pacers series went to 7 games. Having a game 7 at home is what every team wants come playoff time. Miami though are proven on the road. Could you see them winning a game 7 in Indiana?
    it won't be a deciding factor. teams have the same travel schedule in the playoffs. wade playing at a higher level than what we saw last postseason shifts the balance heavily in favor of miami. they're the better team and it won't matter who has home court.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    you think that pacers and some pacers players are hated too much on this forum. how are you objective?
    PG was over-hyped and was called a real candidate for MVP so it is natural for a couple of people to hate him a little.

kobe is hated right now because for some reason people think that a guy in his 18th season should rush on to the court and probably end his career by doing so.

how many people make threads about PG's absolutely atrocious game 7 last year? compare that to the number of threads made because ray allen hit a clutch shot instead of lebron even though lebron was the only reason heat had a chance to win it.

Playing a close game 7 is "almost defeating the other team". Pacers got blown the fck out in game 7 yet every pacers fan acts like they almost defeated the heat.

Spurs almost defeated the heat, not pacers.
    Lol @ a couple...I could name 10 dudes off the top of my head on here who do NOTHING but hate on Hibbert and PG like they are Shaq and Kobe or something, lol.....How the f*ck am I NOT objective? You're right, PG and every Pacer player has been constantly ridiculed and called overrated, Roy Hibbert is overrated and gets away with everything, PG is overrated, West is overrated and fake, George Hill is trash, Lance is a POS, blah, blah....Don't act like this isn't constantly posted on this forum...When I say objective, you know damn well I"m objective when it comes to BREAKING DOWN THE GAMES and dissecting the player's games...Have I not CONSTANTLY explained PG"s weaknesses? You have NEVER seen me on here kissing that dudes azz or anybody on this team's azz...being a blind homer in game threads like Knicks fans were last year...Please, I'm one of the most objective fans on this site full of nothing but girls, haters and stans and few folks who actually know basketball....

But haters like to hang onto one thing...Who gives a damn if they got blown out in game 7? Of course they were close. What math are you using? Both teams won at least 3 games and a few of them could have gone the other way...And who cares? Many good teams get blown out in a game 7 to come back next year and get over the hump...Everybody goes through it including Lebron so I don't see the point...What would you suggest? Them not to take pride in playing Miami tough and come out uninspired like the Knicks?

They're supposed to be confident and why not. Everyone kisses Miami's azz like they are unbeatable...Hell, if I weren't a Pacer fan, I would still hope somebody kicks Miami's azz....

A lot of fans of teams like the Bulls and Knicks seem to hate on the Pacers the most....I guess because they wish their teams were in the position the Pacers are with most people knowing the Pacers have the best shot...

Matter of fact, I PURPOSELY ignore most of the threads started involving the Pacers because I already know its a big circle jerking, Lebron stan, hatefest....And for what reason? The Pacers have never won anything anyway

This year, I feel the Pacers are the better team and will the series. Is that a crime? Last year, I didn't feel like that and if you don't believe me, feel free to look up some of my old posts on the subject where I consistently said the Pacers would lose in 6 last year.