Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Nash is the best player in the league

Im sorry but he deserves the MVP this year WAY more than he did the previous two seasons. If he doesnt get it this year then we could argue that last years back to back was a reach and they were making up for it this year. But I cant believe he not only sustained those type of numbers but actually improved them. If the Suns get a 1-2 Seed he should 3peat.

Superstar

that arguement is so flawed. it keeps getting worst. just because he won last 2 yrs...and is better this yr..he gets it again? I dont get that..what if he didnt deserve it last year at all; what if theres somone better this yr?

No doubt he is playing well shooting over 50% from the field and from 3 while averaging a career high 20 ppg and only slightly off his 2005 assist mark with 11.3 apg. If he manages to keep this up he will win his 3rd straight MVP.

Your logic is flawed and the NBA should be ashamed of themselves if they give it to Nash AGAIN...we talk about "fair"...Shaquille should have won the MVP for 5 straight years basically...but he didn't, Nash doesn't affect the game the way prime Shaquille used to...so why should Nash win his 3rd straight MVP, that's a joke...considering he didn't deserve it the last two years.

His first MVP he put up something like 16/10...with not much rebounds or defense...and last season you had a player who averaged 35 PPG, nearly beat NASH's 2nd seed team in the playoffs and made All-Defensive team AND LeBron who simply had a better all around season AND Dirk who took his team to the finals...so Nash isn't the best player in the game, not even top 5...and yes he's having a better season then his last two years...I wouldn't be surprised if he wins it again, considering he didn't deserve his first two...but I feel bad for Shaquille and Duncan who never had the love Nash is getting from the NBA.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Change best with most valuable and I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    that arguement is so flawed. it keeps getting worst. just because he won last 2 yrs...and is better this yr..he gets it again? I dont get that..what if he didnt deserve it last year at all; what if theres somone better this yr?
    But i dont see anybody stepping up to take it away from him. Lebron does not deserve it this year so far and i dont think Gilbert can keep this up and even if he does he still prob wont win it. Maybe Dirk or Duncan if they improve their stats a bit and either of them leads their team to the best record in the league.

Change best with most valuable and I agree.
    Phoenix minus Nash are still a 50 win team...I agree, and so should you.
    He's not the most valuable, he's just in a great position with ALOT of good shooters....a team that plays no defense and just score 120 points a game...I bet Chris Paul gets that team 20/12 and 2 steals on 48% shooting...is he the MVP too?

Quit overrating the guy, he's the best PG in the league bar none...a top 7 player in my book, but I'm sick of him getting overrated.

Banned

no he's not.

Decent college freshman

Default re

You didnt understand me.

I felt nash wasnt the clear cut winner last year. I feel he is head and shoulders above everyone else this year because he has greatly improved from an MVP level year last year. No one stands out to me as much as Nash, perhaps Boozer if he was able to sustain his level and keep his team winning at such a high rate.

My logic is not flawed. I felt he deserved it two years ago. I felt he should have finished behind dirk and maybe lebron and wade last year but was still a top canidate.

And I feel that this year he has seperated himself from his peers and is without question the most valuable player in the league.

nash deserves the praise. hes been spectacular so far. way better than kobes and vinces accomplishments combined, in my opinion.

Kobe
    LeBron
    Duncan
    Dirk
    Wade
    Garnett

All should be considered better players, in EVERYONES mind...you can also make an arguement for Iverson being the better player.

Superstar

whats funny is if he wins it and phx still doesnt make the finals. that would be utterly sad and a disgrace to the most valuable player award. a 3peat MVP winner that cant get to the finals in none of them

Decent college freshman

Default re

Honestly I dont like Nash all that much, I like Iverson much more. But I looked at his stats and his record and after watching him play I can't deny it.

whats funny is if he wins it and phx still doesnt make the finals. that would be utterly sad and a disgrace to the most valuable player award. a 3peat MVP winner that cant get to the finals in none of them
    Nash is the WORST MVP EVER...the fact that he won it back to back, and might win it for a 3rd straight time makes me down right sick...and what makes my blood boil even more is that these little kids who don't know sh*t about basketball claiming he deserves it.

My heart goes out to you JOHN STOCKTON, a guy who was never an MVP candidate but sh*ts on Nash in basically every category but scoring as a PG.

Get the phuck outta here with Nash, I'm tired of this redundant conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Nash is the WORST MVP EVER...the fact that he won it back to back, and might win it for a 3rd straight time makes me down right sick...and what makes my blood boil even more is that these little kids who don't know sh*t about basketball claiming he deserves it.

My heart goes out to you JOHN STOCKTON, a guy who was never an MVP candidate but sh*ts on Nash in basically every category but scoring as a PG.

Get the phuck outta here with Nash, I'm tired of this redundant conversation.
    1 question r u black?