Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default wade with a revealing quote about the changing mentality of NBA players

[QUOTE]"We

Default Re: wade with a revealing quote about the changing mentality of NBA players

kobe wouldnt even dream of shooting 50%

Default Re: wade with a revealing quote about the changing mentality of NBA players

efficiency helps you win ball games dumbass

Pleasure of taking 30+ shots >>>> pleasure of shooting 50% on 10 shots

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    i don't think its great that your star players are hesitant to shoot because they are worried about their percentage

6-24? just another day in the office

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    years that the PER leader has won the championship?

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    i don't think its great that your star players are hesitant to shoot because they are worried about their percentage
    You see, that right there is the story that op is trying to fabricate. I have dealt with this f*gg*t before so I know his ways. I have never seen dwade "scared to shoot because he wants to protect his percentage."

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    years that the PER leader has won the championship?
    Lebron is a smarter player than kobe. Better player too. No troll

if you notice, lebron will never shoot the ball at the end of the first three quarters to save his fg%. he will get the ball and there will be like 2 sec left he will never shoot it. he will just let the time run out because he doesnt want to shoot a low percentage shot, even if there is a chance it could put his team up by more.

if lebron didnt play to save his fg% he would be shooting 45% probably.

Very good NBA starter

Players have probably been fully cognizant of their stats and efficiency for decades. I don't put much stock into this being something new.

Why is this clown pretending to be a Wade fan still? Answer this, OP, don't be a coward. And change your avatar and title to something about Kobe. Much more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Players have probably been fully cognizant of their stats and efficiency for decades. I don't put much stock into this being something new.
    I fully agree players have always been cognizant of stats

but it's which stats are considered important that have changed. in early 2000s it was just about PPG hence you had a wealth of volume shooters

now it's all about efficiency. so all the players now try to have high fg% and volume shooting is considered outmoded and relegated.

Why is this clown pretending to be a Wade fan still? Answer this, OP, don't be a coward. And change your avatar and title to something about Kobe. Much more appropriate.
    no

3rd option on a stacked team should shoot a high FG%.....

Wade has now become a Byron Scott level player on the Showtime Lakers.

Local High School Star

nba is a joke these days. most these clowns rather shoot 50% in a season than tp win a ring.