Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Irving Outduels Westbrick In the Clutch

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    It's slightly funny to me how I can come off as a troll, yet everything I say is based on logic and facts. Weird how that works.

Westbrook is clearly in a different league than Irving and every stat you could possibly think of validates to this statement.

He DID out-play Westbrook tonight overall. There is no disputing that.

How am I a troll at all? Because I'm right 99% of the time and I tell things how they are?
    ]

Dude - it's different to support your dude, which most posters appreciate and respect, than it is to be f-ing psychotic about it. Every poster and every TV station right now - including one of the TOP STORIES on ESPN is about Kyrie Irving. STFU. Not in the same league? WTF are you talking about???? You write on here that you are about facts, etc. BS. Sack up and write how good Kyrie Irving is. That will demonstrate your intelligence. There's not one person on here asking you to say that Kyrie is better. In fact, most people respect Westbrook. But for you to say "different league" and "westbrook abused Kyrie" when Kyrie had 35 and won the game by himself is just stupid.

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    ]

Dude - it's different to support your dude, which most posters appreciate and respect, than it is to be f-ing psychotic about it. Every poster and every TV station right now - including one of the TOP STORIES on ESPN is about Kyrie Irving. STFU. Not in the same league? WTF are you talking about???? You write on here that you are about facts, etc. BS. Sack up and write how good Kyrie Irving is. That will demonstrate your intelligence. There's not one person on here asking you to say that Kyrie is better. In fact, most people respect Westbrook. But for you to say "different league" and "westbrook abused Kyrie" when Kyrie had 35 and won the game by himself is just stupid.

Grow up.

do nothing for 3 and a half quarters and decide to do something is winning the game by yourself?

Did you watch the game? He did NOTHING for the majority of the game. I hate guys like this. And I respect guys like Westbrook who don't ever take games or plays off.

They are in a different league. You're a god damned idiot if you think otherwise.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIANMqJX0ig

incase you forgot what happend

look at the video Westbrook isn't even trying to get around screens cause he doesn't want to get stuck being ISOed and get crossed.
    Last edited by brandonislegend; 02-03-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Saw a basketball once Bballfinest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend

look at the video Westbrook isn't even trying to get around screens cause he doesn't want to get stuck being ISOed and get crossed.

"If you don't know, now you know sucka"

1 basket on westbrook. it was the dagger, but it was 1 basket. the rest were on perkins and ibaka

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    1 basket on westbrook. it was the dagger, but it was 1 basket. the rest were on perkins and ibaka
    Because Westbrook gave up he didn't even try to fight through the screens he didn't want to get ISOed like Durant did when he got crossed 5 times, look at him fight through those screens

Because Westbrook gave up he didn't even try to fight through the screens he didn't want to get ISOed like Durant did when he got crossed 5 times, look at him fight through those screens
    Look man just because irving has a great game it doesnt automatically mean he embarased westbrook because that just isnt what happened. Yes he embarassed westbrook in the sense that he destroyed his team in the 4th but he didnt exactly cross him up or lock him up or dunk on him or none of that shit. How about you stick to giving kyrie props and stop obsessing over goatbrook

you watch goatbrook so much that you even know what's goin on in his head, thats dedication

btw, kyrie didnt dance once on goatbrook once. knew he woulda got his cookie taken

you watch goatbrook so much that you even know what's goin on in his head, thats dedication

btw, kyrie didnt dance once on goatbrook once. knew he woulda got his money taken
    No he didn't dance, he just blew by him right away or stopped and pulled a jumper in his eye.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

This whole Irving vs. Westbrook thing was dumb to begin with, but you can hardly blame Cavs/Irving fans for getting quite a bit of pleasure out of watching those final two minutes considering the amount of talking Budadiii and a couple of others had done for the past 24 hours.

It was never about Irving "embarrassing" Westbrook. It was about laughing at a guy who had egg all over his face.

Westbrook had a pretty good game tonight, I thought. He kept OKC in the lead for the vast majority even with Durant having a subpar game and even being injured for a stretch.

There is no denying Irving totally took over the game during crunch time and, yes... Completely out-played Westbrook and everyone else on the floor. But, that doesn't mean anything outside of this particular individual game. Westbrook is still damn good and Irving is still just 20, trying to solidify himself as a Top 5 PG in the league.

Blew by him? go on and photoshop some video evidence of this.

Blew by him? go on and photoshop some video evidence of this.
    What are you even arguing, at this point? That Irving can't score on Westbrook? He just put up 35 on 12-23 with Russ as the primary defender for the majority of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    What are you even arguing, at this point? That Irving can't score on Westbrook? He just put up 35 on 12-23 with Russ as the primary defender for the majority of the game.
    Yes he scored on him. But somehow westbrook is supposed to go through screens as if he is 7' and 300 lbs? He did not score 35 on him. I know you watched the game, so I am not gonna ask you if you watched the game. But did you watch the game?

I already gave Irving credit. He did his thing. Kid is clutch. But brenda is gonna troll non-stop.

Yes he scored on him. But somehow westbrook is supposed to go through screens as if he is 7' and 300 lbs? He did not score 35 on him. I know you watched the game, so I am not gonna ask you if you watched the game. But did you watch the game?
    Did I say he "scored 35 on him?"

Re-read the post. Then respond. Take your time.