Default Can someone explain the difference between the Nike "Hyper" shoes to me

Hyperdunk
    Hyperfuse
    Hyperenforcer
    Hyperchaos

I don't know if there are others.

Serious playground baller

Default Re: Can someone explain the difference between the Nike "Hyper" shoes to me

Didn't realize there were that many. I think in the past the hyperdunk was lighter and "quicker" thank the hyperfuse but the hyperfuse is more durable. I think the hyper enforcer is designed for bigs or power players but I'm not sure about the Hyperchaos

Default Re: Can someone explain the difference between the Nike "Hyper" shoes to me

Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    Didn't realize there were that many. I think in the past the hyperdunk was lighter and "quicker" thank the hyperfuse but the hyperfuse is more durable. I think the hyper enforcer is designed for bigs or power players but I'm not sure about the Hyperchaos
    This. Nike HyperCHAOS are like cheap Lebrons, similar mountain design for the tongue, also according to a friend, they have the same upper as the Hyperfuse, and are (Im told) quite lightweight.