Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I'm going to OKC @ LAL game tomorrow. 12-2 is around the corner!

Us Laker bois eating good this season, we are always eating good though! Getting chubby ou'chea. I'll be sitting in section 119, right behind the Lakers player bench. Best seats to have. Let's gooo ISH brothers and LeFam! I hope to catch a clean team W and a great game from Anthony Davis. It will also be cool to see CP3 and Gallinari. Lakers squad up! Laker Fam stay winning.

Default Re: I'm going to OKC @ LAL game tomorrow. 12-2 is around the corner!

we getting chubby bois!!!

hope u have a good day tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer
    we getting chubby bois!!!

hope u have a good day tommorrow.

Thanks my dude. Our Laker fam is growing and growing. I can't wait to see AD and LBJ both put up a clean 25 and 10 game.

RIIIIIIIIIIIICO REPRESENT!

Lebron Fam worldwide up in this muhf. Just be careful sittin that close to the King, his dong is known to be a swinging hazard if he turns around too fast. Protect ya neck brother!

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    RIIIIIIIIIIIICO REPRESENT!

Lebron Fam worldwide up in this muhf. Just be careful sittin that close to the King, his dong is known to be a swinging hazard if he turns around too fast. Protect ya neck brother!
    Thank you for the kind heads up. I will be sitting close too, so I'll have to be on the lookout for the pendulum of death. I will make the LeBron Fam proud and take good pictures. 1st Lakers game for me. Plus I flew to L.A. for this so I have high expectations.

The tickets are all booked fam!

Let's-go-LA-KERS

Let's-go-A-D

Let's-go-Tri-Pod

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Nice bro!

I'd have to recommend the Rock'n Fish restaurant that is right next to Staples. I always eat there before I go to a game.

Lakers/Lebron family in cruise control.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    Nice bro!

I'd have to recommend the Rock'n Fish restaurant that is right next to Staples. I always eat there before I go to a game.

Lakers/Lebron family in cruise control.

Thanks Family. I heard the Pantry is iconic as well. I will give Rock n Fish a look soon!

okc is gonna be a tougher out than you think if the Lakers dont take them seriously. they've been surprisingly competitive.

we gettin thicc

OP get some bad ass pics bro. There's a Fleming's down there if you wanna get Thicc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    we gettin thicc
    YOOOOOO

Smasher and Rico

My 2 fav posters in this bish

We

Stay

Winning

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Will you guys be honest and tell me how many separate human beings have posted in this thread to this point? I'm genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    Will you guys be honest and tell me how many separate human beings have posted in this thread to this point? I'm genuinely curious.
    18 including you