Default Re: Andrew Bogut Calls Steph Curry "The Best Player In The World"

Not even the best player on his team

NBA Superstar

So...?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Bogut was one of the best defenders in the league for many years due to his bball iq

He is a basketball genius

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

really depends what you define as best. As of right now I would say he is the best when you consider a teams overall potential for success assuming they have all the right pieces. That kind of offensive power in a proper team setting is deadly as evidenced by the last 2 seasons. Basketball is all about winning chips, so I don't see how you could define the best any other way.

Another category would be the most all rounded player, which is where you would get the Lebrons and the Leonards, that doesn't mean they are the best though because as I have said before, its all about the peak potential of a team being built around your skillset.

People are too basic to differentiate when they claim such statements though. Either way, he is clearly the best offensive player in the world.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Not even the best player on his team
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    So...?
    this

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    really depends what you define as best. As of right now I would say he is the best when you consider a teams overall potential for success assuming they have all the right pieces. That kind of offensive power in a proper team setting is deadly as evidenced by the last 2 seasons. Basketball is all about winning chips, so I don't see how you could define the best any other way.

Another category would be the most all rounded player, which is where you would get the Lebrons and the Leonards, that doesn't mean they are the best though because as I have said before, its all about the peak potential of a team being built around your skillset.

People are too basic to differentiate when they claim such statements though. Either way, he is clearly the best offensive player in the world.
    My idea of the best player is the best combination of both. LeBron can take literally any team to a 50 win season, and you don't need to get many great pieces to make the team great. People blamed LeBron for losing to GSW in 2015. People let curry off the hook the very moment he loses Draymond Green or an aging center. Levels.

LOL he's just cut at LeBron, obviously

Back to Business

curry will go down as the most disrespected star the league has ever had. Got to be one of few players that peaked waaaaaaay later in his career than most people do. I never saw curry being much more than a sg in a pg's body that would stuggle to defend and get to the rim but still be able to avg 20 plus a game because of the volume of shots he would take. Never saw him becoming what he has and I'm sure many people didn't as well.

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    curry will go down as the most disrespected star the league has ever had. Got to be one of few players that peaked waaaaaaay later in his career than most people do. I never saw curry being much more than a sg in a pg's body that would stuggle to defend and get to the rim but still be able to avg 20 plus a game because of the volume of shots he would take. Never saw him becoming what he has and I'm sure many people didn't as well.
    Really, dude was voted the first unanimous MVP in league history, and he's the most disrespected star the league has ever seen?

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Really, dude was voted the first unanimous MVP in league history, and he's the most disrespected star the league has ever seen?
    not now kid....im saying after his playing days are over. he wont be celebrated or as celebrated as kd,bron,jordan,kobe etc.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    not now kid....im saying after his playing days are over. he wont be celebrated or as celebrated as kd,bron,jordan,kobe etc.
    Lmao, it may have been an asterisk, but atleast Curry didn't have to join a 73 win team to win a title.

Anyway, guys like Bron, Jordan, and Kobe will be celebrated while Curry and KD will just be looked at as beta chokers.