Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Anthony Davis gif. What The F**K?

Lol at the horrified reactions in this thread.

The concept of ''hazing'' in general is pretty awful and seems degrading but this video is funny as **** and AD is being a good sport. People thinking less of Davis for this, thinking he's gay, or even worst - thinking less of him due to thinking he's gay - need to get out of Alabama and live a little.

The puritanical, sexually confused, bigoted subset of American society really needs to grow up.

These types of shenanigans were standard humor among guys in my high school. The premise was pretty much doing over-the-top homoerotic stuff as a joke. In hindsight it was kind of insensitive to peers who were actually homosexual, but then again.. boys will be boys

This game was pretty much standard fare at my high school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SzVUC4wBdY

To the people on here who are uncomfortable seeing this: Did you not go to high school or college? Did you grow up in a bible belt backwater town? I'm just confused by the terrified reactions to this vid, because ''pretend gay'' humor is widely depicted in mainstream movies and television.

And in locker rooms? Let's not even get started.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage

The concept of ''hazing'' in general is pretty awful and seems degrading but this video is funny as **** and AD is being a good sport. People thinking less of Davis for this, thinking he's gay, or even worst - thinking less of him due to thinking he's gay - need to get out of Alabama and live a little.

The puritanical, sexually confused, bigoted subset of American society really needs to grow up.

These types of shenanigans were standard humor among guys in my high school. The premise was pretty much doing over-the-top homoerotic stuff as a joke. In hindsight it was kind of insensitive to peers who were actually homosexual, but then again.. boys will be boys

To the people on here who are uncomfortable seeing this: Did you not go to high school or college? Did you grow up in a bible belt backwater town? I'm just confused by the terrified reactions to this vid, because ''pretend gay'' humor is widely depicted in mainstream movies and television.

Your dick flicker is nothing compared to being slapped and fingered in the ass...naked too.

Fire Dwane Casey

Lol dis niqqa gay

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    Lol dis niqqa gay
    Lol dis nikka never played team sports. Sorry for your loss.

Or we can just pretend Kentucky hazing is vastly different from other stupid forms of hazing.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Your dick flicker is nothing compared to being slapped and fingered in the ass...naked too.
    Fingered in the ass? Looks like your mind is filling in the blanks with some naughty content there

Banned

Lol dis nikka never played team sports. Sorry for your loss.

Or we can just pretend Kentucky hazing is vastly different from other stupid forms of hazing.
    A finger up your butt isn't considered hazing.

It's assault.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    A finger up your butt isn't considered hazing.

It's assault.
    Honestly, I think hazing is really bad - specially in the U.S. college system. Imo at that age it does get a little weird when you're essentially coercing someone into doing something they don't want. Regardless of what that is.

I just don't see the ass-fingering you're referring to. Maybe AD's laughing has something to do with it. Again, the rest of the vid - stripping someone down, humiliating him, etc. It's not right that serious college athletes have to be subjected to it.

I just think this vid will come off as much more ''shocking'' to someone who didn't play team sports as a teenager / young adult. And the confused notion that there is something ''gay'' to this video... well that's just a profound lack of understanding I guess... because hazing in and of itself is anchored in extreme machismo.

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N922l7Pbgfw

The gif didnt show the whole thing. Dude who was spanking Davis actually flips him over and tries to see his dick. You can also hear Davis say he loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by shallehalle

Quote Originally Posted by Flush

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik1287

The gif didnt show the whole thing. Dude who was spanking Davis actually flips him over and tries to see his dick. You can also hear Davis say he loves it.

it's time itsreal85

NBA lottery pick

Lmao how can anyone fear the pelicans?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik1287

Yeeap. Totally not gay.

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    Lol dis niqqa gay
    Agreed