Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: howard says kobe shooting a lot pissed him off

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    Dude you are hypocrite.

You were talking about how lebron couldnt even play because of the physicality of 80s and 90s i dont remember the exact words but you were saying something like he would be 20-5-5 player at best if my memory serves me right and now you come here and talk about how MJ era was more offense oriented.

You must have forgotten.

Wasn't me. I hardly watch Lebron play nor do I really talk about him. He's boring on and off the court.

It was probably Larry Bird who I was talking about not being able to play in today's era.

He is not much better than Tyson Chandler but at least Chandler knows his limitations. He gets his points in other ways. He gladly plays the big man on defense and doesn't fret too much on offense.

Dwight thinks he's as good as Hakeem and wants touches.

He deserve no touches at all but dunks off of misses.

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

He doesn't know Kobe was going to shoot 25 shots a game? He shoots the same every game...you should expect that by now.

This is just an excuse for him to cope with his failures. It's easier for him to blame Kobe for his ineffectiveness than for his ego to accept that he has shortcomings. No touches? Hell the Lakers force fed him the ball, to the point that he had the 2nd highest number of touches down low in the league, but he still cannot do anything with it. But sure, it's easier to blame Kobe for your ineffectiveness right?

Now that Kobe is shooting 12 FGA or less what excuse is he coming up with next? Is he ever going to admit he is limited and should work harder?

LA fans, have fun with this guy on your team

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    He is not much better than Tyson Chandler but at least Chandler knows his limitations. He gets his points in other ways. He gladly plays the big man on defense and doesn't fret too much on offense.

come on guy, dwight is on another level offensively, compared to chandler

Career attempts: 11.2 with Lakers: 10.3

Plus he's a poor passer(1.5) out of the post and a TO(3) prone player. He can't even get good position and to top it off hes post game is weak. Oh and to add salt to injury dude cant hit a ft for shyt. He works on his passing game, post moves, ft's if he wants more touches
    Last edited by G-Funk; 02-05-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9512

spot on. guy is an extreme narcissistic and believes he's on a different plane from where he actually is.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

He claimed in the interview also that he SHOT 90% FROM THE FREE THROW LINE in Highshool. I don't really hate or like Dwight hes not my cup of tea as far as the way he plays but seriously I just can't beleive he said that.

ship his ass out

While we can all debate on the aspects of his game. One thing is for certain...this guys attitude began to come out last season in Orlando and is still showing here in Los Angeles.

Dwight has officially become a headache league wide

Kobe shooting pisses everyone but Kobe stans and Kobe haters for diferente reasons.

I don't see what was soo bad about the interview.. he is always annoying to a certain degree, but he didnt say anything that everybody didnt already know..

Kobe shoots too f*ckin much no secret there...

he should just walk at the end of the season, and go to a team where he fits better.. Lakers are dysfunctional..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Even though it is Howard saying this, there is some truth to it. Ever since Kobe has shot the ball less and looked to pass it, the Lakers have started to win games. Funny that...

Magicbe >>> Iversonbe
    He was shooting the ball only 17-18 times early in the season on insane efficiency and the Lakers were still getting thrashed. It's just that guys are making shots now so they can outscore teams since they can't stop anybody.

Remember when Kobe fans said his shooting didn't have ANY impact on the teams play? Or morale??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Remember when Kobe fans said his shooting didn't have ANY impact on the teams play? Or morale??
    But that's how it is. It's no winning with Kobe. He's the only guy who can play well in a loss and his teammates play like crap and it's his fault because he's alienating them. Any other star in that situation is considered to be carrying their team have no help.

But my question is how can you be a 3x DPOY and only want to play defense when you shoot the ball? Considering how much he sucks at FTs and gets stripped, how is that attitude not seen as cancerous?