View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:27 AM   #49
notatop29pg
Good High School Starter

Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Honestly though I watched the game tonight beginning til end and Chris Paul wasn't your problem at all. The clippers biggest problems were:

-Lopez shitting on Ryan Hollins and deandre in iso sets over and over.
-Joe Johnson shooting the ball well
- much better hustle plays by Gerald Wallace and especially reggie Evans who grabbed a bunch of offensive rebounds in the 4th that allowed us to finally get some separation right before the starters came back in.

Dwill honestly didn't play that great. He wasn't controlling the game that we'll, he was missing crucial wide open threes, and in general he couldn't really break down the clips d that we'll.

Paul was running circles around our defense all game getting mismatches with our big men and making our players scramble to rotate to whoever it is was left wide open in the process. It wasn't til the end when he didn't convert on 2 or 3 critical opportunities that I was a little surprised. But you can't expect cp to dominate and make every play every time. No one else on the team was doing shit. Jamal Crawford is easy to guard when you have two big men who can't shoot. Defend for the shot let him drive and hard help or just soft double. And that's what bk did.

Well said.

Count the dropped lobs, dribbles of feet, brain explosions by Barnes/Bledsoe, Butler and Green bricking open J's..

In the whole game the only thing i was disappointed with from CP3 was the missed layup towards the end.
notatop29pg is offline   Reply With Quote