Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nugsfreak
    being a nuggets fan I seriously think Melo is an underrated player in the league as he plays for the nuggets a small market team. And he has yet to be voted in by the fans for an AllStar game.

most overrated player has to go to Steve Nash. The fact that he is being considered MVP for the THIRD strait season says it all. their are far more deserving players out there. such as i hate to say but Dirk.

what do you guys think.
    dont let the fact that melo has never been voted in by fans be a reason to call him underrated. fans vote for the most popular - not the best player. AS voting is a joke.

Local High School Star

carmel is not undderated .he is overrate dimo. and people say he is the best scorer? I don't htink he is. i think its kobe and maybe gilbert. kobe can score like anyone or better and that is obvious. kobe is bigger and has better shots too.

undderrated? noone is. maybe dwight howard and josh howard.

and ai is also overrated. ihate people tha thave bad fg % and still scores 30ppg. that gets me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    dont let the fact that melo has never been voted in by fans be a reason to call him underrated. fans vote for the most popular - not the best player. AS voting is a joke.
    I hear ya

Quote Originally Posted by artest 93
    carmel is not undderated .he is overrate dimo. and people say he is the best scorer? I don't htink he is. i think its kobe and maybe gilbert. kobe can score like anyone or better and that is obvious. kobe is bigger and has better shots too.

undderrated? noone is. maybe dwight howard and josh howard.

and ai is also overrated. ihate people tha thave bad fg % and still scores 30ppg. that gets me mad.
    tell me how melo is overrated?

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default Re: underated/overated players in the league