Default Wolves score 47 points in one quarter vs Lakers

Minnesota dropped a franchise record 47 points in the first quarter. Lobe

Default Re: Wolves score 47 points in one quarter vs Lakers

[QUOTE=insidehoops]Minnesota dropped a franchise record 47 points in the first quarter. Lobe

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    Same old Pau, talking a good game but doing nothing......same as the last 3 years.
    Same old DK, locking his missiles on Pau again.
    Hey, I thought your favorite whipping boy is MDA, Are you tired beating the old dead horse?
    Hey, I thought Rambis was brought in as the defensive guru.
    Is he doing what he did in Minny(TWolves surely look good with a differenct coach ha)... Collect a paycheck?
    that and wait for Jimmy to fire MDA so he can take over?

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    For right reasons.

You can say he has been playing out of position the previous 2 years. but he def. is not what he used to be and has been a huge disappointment since his last title run. He is older, but he looks out o sync so much and def. needs to get in the paint and be a 7 footer.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    Hey, I thought your favorite whipping boy is MDA, Are you tired beating the old dead horse?
    Hey, I thought Rambis was brought in as the defensive guru.
    Is he doing what he did in Minny(TWolves surely look good with a differenct coach ha)... Collect a paycheck?
    that and wait for Jimmy to fire MDA so he can take over?

My biggest problem with Pau right now is that he has a tendency to run his mouth at times when he should just shut up. Pau is soft, we all know that, so why does he bother at least 30 games a year to say that "WE" need to play tougher and that "HE" needs to be more aggressive on offense.......you know what he does after saying stuff like that? Absolutely nothing but play the same way he has been playing. It's as annoying as seeing a PG with 15 turnovers in a game for the 10 time in a month saying that "We" need to take care of the ball......instead of just shutting up and getting it done on the court where it counts......don't tell us, show us!!!!! Don't say you won't take a pay cut, show us why you are worth the money!!!!
    Pau can suck all year, I don't care, I hope we get the #1 pick.......I just don't want his lame talk about stuff we know he won't back up.
    Guys need to stop blaming him for all the long shots, he's doing what the coach says.

No D Toni has already dug his own grave, he will definitely be fired the day the season ends....if not before. Even his blind supporters have given up, so it's not even worth discussing except talking about the next coach.

Rambis.....I like him as a person but he is no head coach nor do I think he ever will be. I don't think it's fair to blame the defense on him, I assume 'Antoni doesn't let him work on it longer than 15 minutes a practice, which is 15 minutes longer than he ever has with any team believe it or not.

Remember that ridiculous article saying that Kaman was the key to it all

By the way, we are allowing 106.5ppg which is 28th in the league. At this pace it would be the most points allowed by a Lakers team since the 80's.
    Last edited by DKLaker; 11-12-2013 at 03:12 PM.

47 points in a quarter? ROFL. I forgot to watch this game and boy am I glad. It is laughable. lmfao, what a joke. These Lakers and the coaches should be ashamed of themselves. Looks like things are happening just like we expected

If I were to go to a Lakers game, I would laugh these Lakers out of the bball court. The nightmare has begun. Brace yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    My biggest problem with Pau right now is that he has a tendency to run his mouth at times when he should just shut up. Pau is soft, we all know that, so why does he bother at least 30 games a year to say that "WE" need to play tougher and that "HE" needs to be more aggressive on offense.......you know what he does after saying stuff like that? Absolutely nothing but play the same way he has been playing. It's as annoying as seeing a PG with 15 turnovers in a game for the 10 time in a month saying that "We" need to take care of the ball......instead of just shutting up and getting it done on the court where it counts......don't tell us, show us!!!!! Don't say you won't take a pay cut, show us why you are worth the money!!!!
    Pau can suck all year, I don't care, I hope we get the #1 pick.......I just don't want his lame talk about stuff we know he won't back up.
    Guys need to stop blaming him for all the long shots, he's doing what the coach says.

I don't condone Pau running his mouth but he always like to use "we" even when they were successful.
    But did you know he is just playing less than 28 mins/game and yet is 4TH the league in defensive rebounding? 10th in the league in total rebs(actually up than his career)
    Now nba.com has a defensive impact stat tracking opponents FG% at the rim when they play. Well, teams vs Pau is ave 44.6%. Teams vs Howard(49%), Josh Smith(45%), Deandre Jordan(61%) shoot better when they patrol the paint. Is this stat flawed? Maybe or probably.
    But heck, even with an offensive minded coach like MDA, this coach actually pointed out that Pau is one of the best in blocking or altering perimeter shots. My point is that he is not completely useless out there in defense. Am I frustrated with him? absolutely!

NBA lottery pick

Pau looks like he's a little banged up already. Nash looks like he needs to retire. I say play the young guys. The higher the draft pick the Lakers end up with is all the better. This draft class is going to be amazing. The Lakers really need a good draft pick for once. If I'm going to miss the playoffs I'd rather not barely miss them. I'd rather really miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Pau looks like he's a little banged up already. Nash looks like he needs to retire. I say play the young guys. The higher the draft pick the Lakers end up with is all the better. This draft class is going to be amazing. The Lakers really need a good draft pick for once. If I'm going to miss the playoffs I'd rather not barely miss them. I'd rather really miss them.

In other words.......I agree 100%!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    What are the picks that we sent away when we got Nash? I know we gave a few good ones away.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    What are the picks that we sent away when we got Nash? I know we gave a few good ones away.
    The Suns got 4 picks, first rounders in 2013 and 2015 and second rounders in 2013 and 2014. That makes it difficult to rebuild.... horrible trade looking back on it. The guy is going to be forced to retire and didn't do anything in LA. The Suns have 4 picks to help build their team back. If the Lakers would've been able to use that first round pick last year they probably would have got someone that would be more productive on the court for them this year than Steve Nash, not to mention that person would be on a rookie contract too. Best case scenario is Nash retires. The Lakers would still have to pay him, but it wouldn't count against the cap next season.